Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (135 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: is there a way to convert global variable to local variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Web Caster... Sorry, Lilian. I have no experience with what you are trying to do....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: is there a way to convert global variable to local variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Lilian, Sorry, but I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you want to convert &&X to &X? I mean, you c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wefocus Bug?? A puzzler for the experts... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
An alias. Ok, you must be in territory I've not been in (Gerry knows, there's a lot of that). You ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wefocus Bug?? A puzzler for the experts... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Wait a minute. I just noticed something. DOn't know that it's related to this problem, but... In yo......

All your evidence points to ALL being ON. Joining smaller to larger works because there in no way (n......

Didn't work.... Hmmmm... That's puzzling. Ok, Susannah, what are we missing here?...

I suppose I should have offered an explanation. I think you are getting RRRAREQ records for which th......

Brian, Make the following the first line of A: SET ALL=OFF I'd be REAL interested if that doesn't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save in 7.1.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
I can't speak to AutoSave, but IBI obviously decided the gray-out disk icon was an inferior means of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with joining.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
There's another way to do this, I think. Might seem a little counterintuitive. Turn the first join a......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPOUND LAYOUT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
MARIELOS, Are you putting SET COMPOUND=OPEN before the first report, and SET COMPOUND=CLOSED before......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC030) ALL VERB OBJECTS MUST BE IN THE SAME PATH AS THEIR SORT FIELDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
I'm not sure I have the full picture yet, but when you join unique, the joined to segment becomes wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC030) ALL VERB OBJECTS MUST BE IN THE SAME PATH AS THEIR SORT FIELDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Just concentrating on DIVPRODUCT: Is it possible that PROCESSTYPE, PROCESSCODE, PROCESSID and MANAG......

Discussion Topic  RE: mathmatically changing amper value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
If that's an extract, create a program that has just that code and add this line -TYPE &AID_YEAR S......

Discussion Topic  RE: mathmatically changing amper value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
I'm confused, Brian. That should work. Can you post your code?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to run Multiple Passthru Queries ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Did I mention that manual is free?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to run Multiple Passthru Queries ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Govind, A very simple example from a very good SQL manual: WITH TEMP1 AS (SELECT MAX(NAME) AS MAX......

Discussion Topic  RE: Setting Row length in Programming environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
I am not sure what you are asking. Can you provide an example?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Defines, tables and joins............................ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
db, For this to work, there has to be some piece of information that identifies for whom a given em......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with column headings when using "OVER". (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Sorry, amrav. I did not realize you wanted the column titles only on page 1. HEADING should work fin......

» Refine Search
» New Search