Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (106 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] executing multiple .fex's from within one fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
How can I code a single fex whereby I execute multiple fex's in succession getting separate pdf's (o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]COMPLEX SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
Thanks njsden. Works fine....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]COMPLEX SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
Thanks. This makes sense. I'll give it a try....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]COMPLEX SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
I have a report that displays: Region A Area A Acct Num Acct Type Balance 11111111 R ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reformatting a date. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Ted Michalski
Never mind. I don't need this afterall....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Reformatting a date. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Ted Michalski
AAARGH. I've tried everything I can think of. Nothing works. I have a field in the database defined......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] Registered Trademark symbol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
Thanks Waz. So simple, it just escaped me....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] Registered Trademark symbol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
The trademark symbols should be ampersands....

Discussion Topic  [Resolved] Registered Trademark symbol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
I can get the registered trademark symbol by using the code: -SET ®TRADMARK = HEXBYT(174, 'A1');......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
mgrackin's CAT example works fine, but what if you do not want to print CAR on the report?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Totals on second line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
Thanks. I should have refined my search....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Totals on second line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
Why are the word "Totals:" and the actual column totals not right below the body of the report? Ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unique ranking issue? [resolved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
GamP, is there any way if the number of rows goes past 15 before I reach zero, to display all the ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unique ranking issue? [resolved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
Thanks GamP. This works....

Discussion Topic  Unique ranking issue? [resolved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
I have a table with two numeric columns (A, B). Column B is a calculation on Column A (fixed amount ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cascading prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
Thanks for your input, but this is a moot issue now. We will code separate fex's for each conutry....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cascading prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
Your first suggestion is what I would like to try, but what is the command to execute an HTML launch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Hiding prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
Sorry, that should have been "simplified"....

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Hiding prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ted Michalski
The example I gave may be to dimplified. Each country runs differently with different prompts. CO......

The EQ shouldn't be there in the second Where. The reports are similar but the issue is that if I se......

» Refine Search
» New Search