Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (60 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Sort on the Basis of Row Totals (Across) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
Hi I have a requirement where in user wants to change the sort order as follows: sort by row totals,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Column-Total is getting misformatted (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Sorting on the Basis of Count in the Across Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
Thanks!! Worked Well, I have Used Branching Statements. Ran the Piece of Code i pasted when Multiple......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Sorting on the Basis of Count in the Across Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
I have this kind of crosstab report: TABLE FILE SQLOUT SUM CNT.DTC_KEY AS 'DTC_COUNT' BY MODULE_ID B......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS developer available immediately for remote or onsite work. (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by iBeny
I am working in Webfocus from 5 years and Available for this opening....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] I am trying to Replace a String with a SQL text, but cannot pass the same. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
-SET &listsec_as = IF &listsec_as.LENGTH GT 3 THEN STRREP(&listsec_as.LENGTH,&listsec_as,14,'Comp_Qu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Wrapping Long Text Fields with No Spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
I have field read_value which has values like: 1727101BDD00BAC20000DD01000002DD0232DD043FDD0542DD066......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph Legend Going Out Of Bounds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
Now i am working on Webfocus 7701, the HTML page was working fine, but the we are using Landscape or......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph Legend Going Out Of Bounds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graph Legend Going Out Of Bounds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
I have attached an Image, i have a Grid and Graph Report in PDF, The Graph hold file is stored in SV......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Legend Text is Going Out of Border in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
I have attached an Image, i have a Grid and Graph Report in PDF, The Graph hold file is stored in SV......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Webfocus Licensing and Billing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
I have a question regardin the Webfocus user license and billing. The scenario is as below: 1.if an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem printing Decimal and Text Under Same Column Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
I implemented SET NODATA = 'Pending'. I'll also check the FPRINT if it does not remove the Leading 0......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Problem printing Decimal and Text Under Same Column Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
Hi I have Rate(%) Column and Date Column in a report and there is a Scenario where these come out t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Tracking Last Login Of User in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
Do we have any way of Tracking the last login date/time of the users which login to Webfocus....

Discussion Topic  RE: What is date-timestamp Format of START_STAMP and END_STAMP in the BOTLOG Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
Unfortunately the link Doesnot Open. Can you give a piece of code that converts Zulu Timestamp to a ......

Discussion Topic  What is date-timestamp Format of START_STAMP and END_STAMP in the BOTLOG Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
Hi I am trying to create a Webfocus Utilization Report Using BOTLOG table of ReportCaster Metadata,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Handling Field values having Apostrophe in Webfocus Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Handling Field values having Apostrophe in Webfocus Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
Hi I am drilling down from a field value which has an apostrophe ['] in it. [Banca Popolare dell’Emi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Limit the number of Rows per Excel Sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
Hi Francis, This Worked like a charm when i limited the records from my SQL Passthru to 70K records......

» Refine Search
» New Search