Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (103 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Calculate Height of Document in Document Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Would setting PRINTPLUS=ON help? It clears up some problems with page breaks and footings in PDF....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Any techniques to disable a Submit button until report renders in New Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
The closest we've come is trying to get the users to select Run in New Window. We find they are les......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reportcaster ID variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Or go to the Task tab and pass it as a job parameter? Although the previously provided suggestions ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to handle NULL values returned by db_lookup function (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kevin W
MISSING is the WebFocus keyword for NULL. But you have to explicitly look for it (MISSING=ON). Oth......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]More White-space on pages of a PDF report after Upgrading to WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Thanks SWES, I will have to try FILECOMPRESS. Most of our PDFs, being for human consumption, are no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]More White-space on pages of a PDF report after Upgrading to WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
On a side topic, I'm still a fan of PRINTPLUS=ON when generating a PDF. It cuts down on white space......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]-SET using DATEADD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Is it again time to suggest the document "1001 Way to Work With Dates" by Price and Perlmutter publi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to generate an Excel Workbook (version 2000, 2010, or 2016) ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
And of course I got this exactly backwards. EXL07 and XLSX are now synonyms. EXL2K is older (2000)......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to generate an Excel Workbook (version 2000, 2010, or 2016) ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
I'm not sure exactly when it occurred in Version 8 (from the beginning?), but EXL2K and XLSX are now......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dev Studio 7.6.11 & Dev Studio 8.1.5 on same machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
We set up separate VMs with 8. The versions share the IE cache, so they step on each other. There ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WebFOCUS HTML Page in IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
We are considering rolling out IE11 during our upgrade from 7705 to 8103. IE11 is not playing nicel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Character count function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
We are going to 8.1.0.3. So I can use some and not others probably. I just wanted to see more topi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Character count function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Waz, what is the path to the entry point of the Masterindex? It seems different than ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [FRUSTRATED OPINIONS] GUI? Bah Humbug (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
As we are on our long odyssey to move from 7.7 to 8.1, I can tell you that our composer items have r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion from A10 to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
I got my employer to buy a copy....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion from A10 to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Time to recommend the book "(Almost) 1001 Ways to Work With Dates in WebFOCUS" by Price and Perlmutt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Job Opening--Programmer II-Report Developer (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Kevin W
Those of us with a lifetime of experience in Focus/WebFocus sometimes don't have a university degree......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ampersands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
This sounds vaguely familiar. Check the contents of Walter Blood's Hidden Gems classes from this ye......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Anybody reporting off of Maximo tables? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
We have customized Maximo for our industry. My DBA tells me that our in-house Maximo team worked wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Just upgraded to 8104 with AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
I usually create a shell program and copy and paste the code. There are differences in the environm......

» Refine Search
» New Search