Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (103 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtotals display incorrect distinct count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Don't forget to mark the ticket [Solved] per the Forum instructions....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Using MARKUP on a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
PRINTPLUS = ON is one of my favorite commands when using PDF. You have to understand how it works w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio 8009 very slow to save a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
There was (is?) a discussion devoted to the things people have found during upgrade. I have nothing......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio 8009 very slow to save a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Open a ticket with IBI. As we upgrade to WF 8.0.0.9 we are finding some interesting things. Althou......

We are on Windows and installed a Microsoft patch file named Windows6.1-KB2675785-x64.msu that fixed......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hide lines from a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
I think this is just a misunderstanding of English slang. First off, he called himself a Neanderthal......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Placing a default value in the Calendar Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
My two cents. Keep learning. Pay for some classes and books. I learn stuff here and I've got more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Immediate interviews for WebFocus Consultants (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Kevin W
I'm good in my corporate job for the moment and I'd like to think that my over 30 years in Focus/Web......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Immediate interviews for WebFocus Consultants (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Kevin W
I've only ever done Webfocus in Chicago (not as a contractor). What's wrong with the winters? They......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 join for report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
What about one of these for Thumbs Up? If you are using an email feed as I am you may have to do th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC_NONE EXAMPLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
If it is done, don't foget to mark it [SOLVED]. This is explained at the top of the page under Tag Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] YTD same day/month in previous year as current year. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Doesn't DATEADD take leap year into account? It won't return an non-existing day....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] YTD same day/month in previous year as current year. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Right after I posted I see and error. GE and LE in the compare ......

I try to keep the dates that I use in my WHERE clause as close as possible to the format in the date......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR] Comparing Two Focexecs in WebFOCUS 8. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
What is UltraEdit? Could I have missed a tool within WebFocus? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR] Comparing Two Focexecs in WebFOCUS 8. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Slightly off topic. We are preparing to upgrade to WF8 in the next year or so. We do a lot of sear......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Suggestion for Kathryn - Create a new forum specific to WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
I like one stop shopping. This current forum needs to be maintained to discuss all the things that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Greater Than - Less Than Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
I would define my own date field and filter on that. Your MDYY needs to be YYMD to get a valid comp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Migration from 7.7.03 to 8.0.0.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
We've been watching the discussions and planning our future upgrade. As an observation, the most di......

Discussion Topic  RE: WITHIN does not seem to be valid InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
I thought in the WF8 IA webinar that I watched a couple of days ago, they said WITHIN was new in WF8......

» Refine Search
» New Search