Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (103 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtotals display incorrect distinct count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Don't forget to mark the ticket [Solved] per the Forum instructions....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Using MARKUP on a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
PRINTPLUS = ON is one of my favorite commands when using PDF. You have to understand how it works w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio 8009 very slow to save a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
There was (is?) a discussion devoted to the things people have found during upgrade. I have nothing......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio 8009 very slow to save a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Open a ticket with IBI. As we upgrade to WF 8.0.0.9 we are finding some interesting things. Althou......

We are on Windows and installed a Microsoft patch file named Windows6.1-KB2675785-x64.msu that fixed......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hide lines from a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
I think this is just a misunderstanding of English slang. First off, he called himself a Neanderthal......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Placing a default value in the Calendar Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
My two cents. Keep learning. Pay for some classes and books. I learn stuff here and I've got more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Immediate interviews for WebFocus Consultants (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Kevin W
I'm good in my corporate job for the moment and I'd like to think that my over 30 years in Focus/Web......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Immediate interviews for WebFocus Consultants (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Kevin W
I've only ever done Webfocus in Chicago (not as a contractor). What's wrong with the winters? They......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 join for report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
What about one of these for Thumbs Up? If you are using an email feed as I am you may have to do th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC_NONE EXAMPLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
If it is done, don't foget to mark it [SOLVED]. This is explained at the top of the page under Tag Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] YTD same day/month in previous year as current year. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Doesn't DATEADD take leap year into account? It won't return an non-existing day....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] YTD same day/month in previous year as current year. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Right after I posted I see and error. GE and LE in the compare ......

I try to keep the dates that I use in my WHERE clause as close as possible to the format in the date......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR] Comparing Two Focexecs in WebFOCUS 8. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
What is UltraEdit? Could I have missed a tool within WebFocus? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR] Comparing Two Focexecs in WebFOCUS 8. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Slightly off topic. We are preparing to upgrade to WF8 in the next year or so. We do a lot of sear......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Suggestion for Kathryn - Create a new forum specific to WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
I like one stop shopping. This current forum needs to be maintained to discuss all the things that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Greater Than - Less Than Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
I would define my own date field and filter on that. Your MDYY needs to be YYMD to get a valid comp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Migration from 7.7.03 to 8.0.0.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
We've been watching the discussions and planning our future upgrade. As an observation, the most di......

Discussion Topic  RE: WITHIN does not seem to be valid InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
I thought in the WF8 IA webinar that I watched a couple of days ago, they said WITHIN was new in WF8......

» Refine Search
» New Search