Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 77
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1533 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Capture URL parameters inside FEX in PORTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
WFConsultant, as far as I know, parameters passed to the URL are only made available to the .fex onl......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: 7706 server w/ 7705 client bug - and fix [SHARING] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Thanks for sharing susannah. I would have gone crazy not being able to read my data tables or to cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to save an output file to output drive outside the EDASERVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Did you try rogerwilkouk's suggestion? Avoiding the UNC notation altogether and exposing it as a ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] WebFOCUS 8 and -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I created a small procedure in "My Content" with a single DEFINE structure: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a way without purchasing a specific LDAP adapter to query LDAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
GRPLIST worked for me in 7.7.05M. It provided me with a colon-separated list of all AD groups my ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a way without purchasing a specific LDAP adapter to query LDAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Waz is correct. Based on the information we were provided at our local IBI office, LDAP can only be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Disable query "optimizer"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Wep5622, the reason why those 2 JOINS are missing from the generated SQL may not be related to the w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Missing Hide on InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I don't think there is an option in InfoAssist to specify such a setting, at least not in 7.7.05 whi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Version 8 Code Tightening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
@Emily, I just tested the code below for dynamic formatting in a 8.0.0.7 testing environment and it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Version 8 Code Tightening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I tested this code on our current reporting server 7.7.05M and it worked as expected. ......

Thanks for the detailed list Emily. Most of the issues you mention make sense as they seem to compl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How use a field defined as USAGE=D20, ACTUAL=D8 in where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
new2ibi: If AMOUNT is defined as NUMBER(8), then your expression AMOUNT/100 could safely be expresse......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IS PL/SQL supported (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Check documentation on the Adapter for Oracle for examples of how to use PL/SQL resources from WebFO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] HTML Composer Issues and Solutions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Hi Barry, I like your idea. I've tried to keep myself away from using HTML Composer but there are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to check a value of a radio button by javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
You may try using IbComposer_getCurrentSelection function. When using an HTML Composer radio group ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple Reports in a Single Iframe -- CSS Features Interfering wth Ech Othr (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Hi John, If you're creating 2 HTML reports one right after the next you may be running into a situa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUB HEADER ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
[quote] ON CUSTGRP2 SUBHEAD "<CUSTGRP2 " WHEN CUSTGRP2 NE 'Addendum' [quote] RobertF, your code ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUB HEADER ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Please test this code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to detect regional list separator via javascript to fix CSV formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist SET Commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Yup, that's exactly the combination I have. We've created a few Business Views joining our main Fac......

» Refine Search
» New Search