Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 77
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1533 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DATE OF DAY IN THE EXCEL FILE NAME PRODUCED WITH CASTER AND SENT BY MAIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Cati, this is one case where the "Burst Report" feature of Report Caster may come in handy. See th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Expandable Report Allows Expansion of Element With No Data. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
You're very welcome! I'm glad the technique helped. I personally dislike those internal FONT tags ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Expandable Report Allows Expansion of Element With No Data. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Hey David, it's hard to tell where or what is not working. I would look at: 1. Making sure the bro......

jQuery rocks!! I created a directory called ......

Please ignore the "|" in &|nbsp; above. I had to put it there so it would show up ... it's just......

I modified your code slightly to have 2 "empty" states: MI and GA. ......

Yep. I know what you mean and it is definitely misleading. Sadly unless there is a setting "som......

I don't think that is supported. As you've seen EXPANDABLE or EXPANDBYROW creates a (+) for each BY......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Code Overwritten (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I don't think there's such a setting ... I would really love it if it did. As ABT says, HTML Compos......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Layout and Position of Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
You cannot really alter positions of fields in a COLUMN-TOTAL or SUMMARIZE. They are designed to di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional fex execution based on variable table (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by njsden
Tom, couldn't you just default &ROLE to "something" at the beginning of the procedure to avoid D......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] embedded stylesheet - origin unknown? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
You can get a copy of that external stylesheet from your local Developer Studio install, which might......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]SET COMPOUND=BYTOC EXCEL Question... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Hmmm, I don't see why you'd need 2 nested loops for that but I'm assuming it's due to the complexity......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RECOMPUTE TOTALS FOR EACH MONTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SAS/WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Yes, but as iWay does not provide specific adapter support for SAS you'll just have to do it via gen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditonal formating based on Column number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
It can't be done that way. BACKCOLOR and pretty much other all other style settings are based on co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ampersand variables in an HTML launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Yep. That's why we created &USERID to be the one passed to Caster and the final .fex. I did no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ampersand variables in an HTML launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
You're welcome....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Bot table dates as real live dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Cool! Thx....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] String replace and modify (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Oh, I did not pay attention to your "groups of 3" in the initial post. That means you'll need a sli......

» Refine Search
» New Search