Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1533 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist SET Commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to detect regional list separator via javascript to fix CSV formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
You may start with adding the following under WebFOCUS Administration Console / Configuration / Cust......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to detect regional list separator via javascript to fix CSV formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Please have a look at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUB HEADER ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Robert, please use [ CODE ] tags (without the spaces) around your code snippets so they get properly......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Add filter in excel to column headers to select data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
When using borders in the report an extra blank line is always added below the heading and there's n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to border item in the report header ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I learned this technique from one of the many cool ones presented by Rob Palmer from IBI ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to border item in the report header ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
When I've had similar needs in the past, I had resorted to use SUBHEAD to simulate the heading and c......

As far as I know, you can't put borders around inner items in a HEADING, only around the whole HEADI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] FEX Search tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] FEX Search tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
With the MR Repository content now kept in a database in WebFOCUS 8 instead of a file system as befo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hiding blank rows b/w header and report in EXCEL with borders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
As Tony A said, it's a long running question, but I still keep my hope alive about SET DROPBLNKLINE=......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass multi value parameters to sql stored proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I missed the part in your original post about having to send this information to a stored procedure.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass multi value parameters to sql stored proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I don't think you can mix the IN selector with OR operators. The following should give you a better......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Add and Restart Sequential Numbering (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
You can add the counter as a COMPUTE field so it will calculated in a single pass *after* sorting ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Edit AHTML Report Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
What kind of error are your users getting when trying to run the report after the changes? Is the n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need html style code to complete a vertical border in report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Arrrgh! Francis: you beat me to it (as always ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need html style code to complete a vertical border in report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prompt for a Report Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Francis, are you promoting use of HTML Composer now? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - [CASE-OPENED] WebFOCUS 8 Parser Bug (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Interestingly enough, line breaks directly in the master seem to work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Automatically grabbing previous years data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Given that a Calendar dimension/table is not always available to simplify our lives, this is a way t......

» Refine Search
» New Search