Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 77
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1533 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting to Report Library with target location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Thanks for sharing the information Sayed. Please let us know how it works once implemented....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: <Solved>How to create a compound report with summary and detail together? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
As far as I can see, both reports should be sorted BY the same field and should also be set as "coor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help with WF report on creating temp table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
You're welcome! Glad it helped. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help with WF report on creating temp table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Whew! I finally got it to work all within Report Painter ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop instead of IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Oh brother! they should revisit their policies then. SAP BW is a business intelligence platform and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop instead of IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I would still follow Francis' suggestion of enabling traces to determine what's going on at the SAP ......

How many values can you use with IN FILE before you get a memory issue? If it's a manageable amount......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TIP] DevStudio Composer - Include format images for Output Format radio buttons (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Cool! I was wondering how HTML Composer "knew" to use those fancy buttons/images when I just sele......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide Empty columns with PAGE-BREAK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
You either print or NOPRINT a whole column, but not choose which one depending on a particular recor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Active PDF and titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I just tested that in 7.7.02M and the result is still okay. There could be something going on in yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Active PDF and titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Hmmm, strange. I'm running Dev Studio 7.7.03 (Hotfix 1) and in my local EDASERVE I get all of the l......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) FML 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Oh well, that's not too bad except for the fact that WebFOCUS is doing all of the heavy lifting inst......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) FML 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Assuming that BWP_V_HIER_IS001 is a synonym to a database table/view and not a FOCUS file, would ena......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DS HTML Composer: Execute report in new named window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio v7703 - bugs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I am not sure that HTML Composer is based on Java ... I thought the whole Dev Studio suite was writt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOOTING BOTTOM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
This one simulates somehow what you have: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOOTING BOTTOM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Hmmm, I don't know how WebFOCUS would manage to stick 41 lines of FOOTING at the very bottom of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove line between HEADING and BODY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I share your frustration but this has been an on-going issue for ages. The only way to remove that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Negative Values and VBRSTKPC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
"A Percent Bar chart is a bar version of a pie chart. The axis goes from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Negative Values and VBRSTKPC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Interesting ... all the percentages over 0 add to exactly 100%, whereas the ones below 0 add to -100......

» Refine Search
» New Search