Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1533 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] conditional hiding a record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Something like this perhaps? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] conditional hiding a record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Oh wait, do you want to keep the record in the request (to be used in subtotals and whatnot) but not......

You could define a counter field and filter the 9th record out in your report. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using OVER with ACROSS and BORDER in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Can this topic be updated from [SOLVED] to [WORKAROUND] or just [CLOSED], please? The simple and cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Dev Studio 7610 Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Dev Studio 7610 Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Dev Studio 7610 Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Hello folks, I've been searching for a solution to this but haven't been able to find one so far. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sql pass thru crashing agent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Winfred, What happens if you replace the following line in your "good" query: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sql pass thru crashing agent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Wilfred, A couple of questions for you: - How long does it take for the agent to crash? does it ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I have never worked with FOCUS on MVS so I don't know which "particularities" should be considered. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Alan, Please take a look at this: ......

Well, this will sound kind of silly but hey, we all have to learn somehow. Those "ibi*.xht" files a......

Hmmm, there seems to be much more to this. After the HOLD file is created, there are a set of *.xht......

Weird! I'm seeing something similar in my environment. This is the code I'm running against by WF ......

Hey!! Did we just find the same piece of documentation? ......

Sorry! My memory is not serving me well ......

As far as I know, that functionality is only available when using Excel 2003. I'll try to look for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I got an error through Report painter doing a DECODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Hi Marikaki, You seem to be mixing FOCUS code (use of LAST keyword pertaining to record manipulatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] commented out text gets moved ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] commented out text gets moved ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I agree with Francis. As I said, it assists in "initial structures" but they are mostly drafts and ......

» Refine Search
» New Search