Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (189 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Row-total Style (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
this should work for you. TYPE=TITLE, COLUMN=ROWTOTAL(1), STYLE=BOLD, $ TYPE=ACROSSVALUE......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: losing my mind with dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
see if this helps DEFINE FILE CAR DATE1/A8 = '11/30/07'; MM1/A2 = EDIT(DATE1,'99$$$$$$'); DD1/A2 = ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ALTERNATE COLUMN styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
TABLE FILE CAR SUM SALES BY COUNTRY ACROSS SEATS ON TABLE SET PAGE NOLEAD ON TABLE NOTOTAL ON T......

Discussion Topic  RE: ALTERNATE COLUMN styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
francis: FROM 2 TO 24 STEP 2; this is saying every other number starting from 2 and ending at 24? ......

this may help: TABLE FILE CAR SUM SALES BY COUNTRY ACROSS SEATS HEADING "" FOOTING "" ON TABL......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I speed up my data retrieval and prevent it from timing out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
you may want to try using sql passthru...

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Image Map, how to include output value in link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
i needed to have the dummy.fex in a mre domain. thanks for your help....

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Image Map, how to include output value in link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
i'm just running this in dev studio...

francis, i've tried running your example and i can not get the fex (dummy) to run. i did create a fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]limitations on data source security? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
your example would be: USER=JKELLY, ACCESS=RW, ACCESS=R, RESTRICT=VALUE, NAME=SYSTEM, VALUE=SALESPE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]limitations on data source security? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
when your values span multiple lines you need to repeat value=or on each line example: PASS=SHIP......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Text for the Word "Total" on a Different Line than the Numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
this will put the total on one line. SET BYDISPLAY=ON DEFINE FILE CAR SEATS/A15 = SEATS; END TABLE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Waterfall chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
piipster, That worked. Thank you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Waterfall chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
Frank, That change between the bars is the value I would like to appear in the bar....

Discussion Topic  Waterfall chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
I would like to be able to change the value that is being displayed in the graph bars to the value t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot change font size on "O1Label" for bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
try changing the size in this example. GRAPH FILE CAR SUM SALES BY COUNTRY ON GRAPH SET LOOKGRAPH HB......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot change font size on "O1Label" for bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
this works for me with version 7.6.2 setFontSizeAbsolute(getO1Label(),true); setFontSize(getO1Label......

Discussion Topic  RE: count occurrences based on values in a second table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
SET ASNAMES = ON SET BYDISPLAY = ON FILEDEF act_sold DISK C:\ibi\apps\bw\act_sold.ftm FILEDEF pos_so......

Discussion Topic  RE: focus language syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
DEFINE FILE CAR NEW_SALES/D12.2S = SALES; END TABLE FILE CAR SUM NEW_SALES SALES BY CAR ON TABL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chain not working in an HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Spence
Just a thought. Make sure a 'Display field' is entered in the Parameter tab. 1. Open the HTML f......

» Refine Search
» New Search