Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (72 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange HEADING Style - HEADALIGN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
If I change the HEADALIGN attribute to INTERNALL the style is OK but I need to set HEADALIGN=BODY. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange HEADING Style - HEADALIGN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
Sorry GinnyJakes, the double HEADING styles was my mistake. I have removed it but the result is the ......

Discussion Topic  Strange HEADING Style - HEADALIGN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
Hi all, I have set some style to my report and after that I put the HEADALIGN=BODY attribute to the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert Columns into a Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
Hi, I am not using the across... And the data is not only 8 data items, it is just an example. Cu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert Columns into a Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Convert Columns into a Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
Hi all, I have a hold table that contains the following data: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Painter - resize my columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
I will use only the text mode but it is very strange......

Discussion Topic  Report Painter - resize my columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
Hi all, I have the following problem with the Report Painter. My report output is PDF and if I use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML fixed size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
Yes but when I use percents the report output will fit to the window...or not...

Discussion Topic  HTML fixed size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
Hi all, I have a report that output is in HTML format.I want to make the report output/layout indep......

Discussion Topic  PDF and HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
Hi all, I have to create a report that will be able to printed into a HTML and PDF formats. So I kn......

Discussion Topic  Custom Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
Hi all, I have the following code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ON field PAGE-BREAK problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
I know that I can use LINES AND PAGE but I want to create a conditional PAGE-BREAK, for example: ......

Discussion Topic  ON field PAGE-BREAK problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
Hi All, I have the following code : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: report footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
The text file will be printed only. I have found how to increase the blank line between the report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: report footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
Yes I have found such information but it is related to the HTML, PDF and so on outputs. My output is......

Discussion Topic  report footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
Is there a way to remove the blank line between th e report content and the Page Footing?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Double to integer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
yes but I create one alphanumeric field that is combination other field , for example: DEFINE FILE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Double to integer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by L_G
The output of the report is a text file (it is requirement) ......

and another question: I used the example of the Alan B and it works perfect but the alignment of th......

» Refine Search
» New Search