Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (82 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bulk Loader vs Insert From Memory? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
Hi. It has been my experience that these two load types have different behavior, i.e. one taking tw......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Locating subtly placed .fex file... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Locating subtly placed .fex file... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Hi Chuck, Thank you for the suggestion, but I can locate the fex file in my environment. What I a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Locating subtly placed .fex file... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Odd question, I've inherited a dashboard page and I need to edit it... But the way it was designed, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Style Sheet Path issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
MartinY, I see what you're saying. The development server is on the same server where the data is ho......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Style Sheet Path issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Hi All, I'm having an issue with my production vs development server with style calls. On my devel......

Discussion Topic  Looking for WebFOCUS work (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Max Nevill
Hi everyone, I'm currently looking for new opportunities and want to take advantage of my 9 years ex......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to turn values of a field quickly into their own fields? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to turn values of a field quickly into their own fields? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
I work at an educational institution and want to create a data set to test some Machine Learning con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Issues with Load type and long arithmatical formulas (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Issues with Load type and long arithmatical formulas (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
Hi Chuck, The fields called are all I1 format, with the exception of AGE and FIRST_DAY_TO_APP_TIME,......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Issues with Load type and long arithmatical formulas (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
Hi All. I've run a regression model on some data in R that I want predictions for. I've input the fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Cleaned up some code and now have a FOC 266 error... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Tony thanks for the fix, I hadn't realized the hyphen in a SET command had to be applied to every li......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Cleaned up some code and now have a FOC 266 error... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
So I have this piece of code: -SET &REPORT_ID=&FOCFOCEXEC ; -MRNOEDIT -INCLUDE report_usage_collect......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to drop digits? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
Great suggestions guys, I got it to work! I rarely deal with this kind of issue, so both suggestions......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to drop digits? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
Hi All. I have some data in format P23.9. The user wants the last 7 digits dropped, with NO roundin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Issues with subordinate Paramaters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Hi Chuck, The parameters are being used for filtering only and not displaying in the reports. I'm g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Issues with subordinate Paramaters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Doug, the two list boxes refer back to the same table. Parameter1 has 8 options, Parameter2 has ab......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Issues with subordinate Paramaters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Hi All. I'm trying to troubleshoot a dashboard with 2 parameters, each selected from a list box. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Browser Compatibility Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
The issue was that when he clicked the "run" button on a report it didn't load. I did extra research......

» Refine Search
» New Search