Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (82 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Where to find a -INCLUDE (Reference)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
I have some code that gets embedded in reports: -INCLUDE "NAME" where "NAME" is a function that st......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting YYMD (data) to YYYYMMDD (integer) (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting YYMD (data) to YYYYMMDD (integer) (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
Good suggestion Tom. Trying NEWDATE/I8 = DATEFIELD gave me a 5 digit number conversion, which wasn......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Converting YYMD (data) to YYYYMMDD (integer) (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
Any thoughts on how to do this? I want to take 2016-01-12 (YYMD) to turn into 20160112 (integer). I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting a piece of SQL code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Thanks Tony, I hadn't considered that. At the moment the simple solution works, but I'll come back t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting a piece of SQL code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Converting a piece of SQL code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Hi All. I have a piece of SQL code that looks like: select SPRIDEN_ID from spriden where spriden_......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Report in Developer Studio not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Ok, so I got it to work. Here's what I did (1) Copy over all of the code from my reports to a new f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Report in Developer Studio not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Hi Doug, good questions. While I have *viewed* the report in Text Editor, my mentor Peter Webb tol......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Compound Report in Developer Studio not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Hi all. I'm running Dev Studio 8104 and I'm running a large compound report created in the report co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] D17.16 Data not loading properly. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
Hey guys, thanks for the help. I made the change D33.16 and no longer have a problem....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] D17.16 Data not loading properly. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
I have a field that is D17.16. I have two transforms DEFINE DOM_FTE/D17.16=IF FEE_TYPE EQ 'Domesti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do you know if the IBIMR_user is enabled to be a variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Thanks for the suggestion. The results are confusing enough that I'll just call tech support....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How do you know if the IBIMR_user is enabled to be a variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
I already have a functioning dashboard that requires users to login, but wanted a way to double chec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Location of .fex Files in WebFocus 8.104? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Location of .fex Files in WebFocus 8.104? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Max Nevill
Hi All. I've got backups and may need to use them - I'm trying to find the root directory in order t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Filtering on pattern type? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
Waz that pattern function is perfect and just what I needed, thank-you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Filtering on pattern type? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
Hi all, I have an odd thing I'd like to filter on. I have a ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] iWay Data Management Console always on top of other windows (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Max Nevill
I use the 8.1 iWay Data Management Console and have an annoying problem - it is always on top of oth......

» Refine Search
» New Search