Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (188 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Column width in FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Thanks Francis. Works with PDF output, but HTML still squeezes the columns. I need PDF output anywa......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Column width in FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Does anyone know if you can set the column width in an FML report in the styling?...

Discussion Topic  FML Report with addtional detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Sample CENTGL/CENTSYSF FML code and output: ......

Discussion Topic  Drill down to previous hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I have a complex report that in the end gets summarized, and I need to make the report drillable. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting Coordinated Compound report built in PDF Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Does anyone know if there are any supported formats for Report Caster 7.1?...

Discussion Topic  Bursting Coordinated Compound report built in PDF Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I'm testing out this process with simple car files, but I'm not getting the results I expected. I m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create amper variable from hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Thanks for the many suggestions. I'm just getting back to working on this report and I'm still havi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create amper variable from hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Would it work the same if instead of countries you had a list of numbers (P7 format)?...

Discussion Topic  Create amper variable from hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I have created a hold file that has a single column of data. I want to turn that column into an amp......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHEN EXISTS FML question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Would you be able to write out the code using the IBI sample data? I don't understand how this woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHEN EXISTS FML question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I did an info response case on this and was told that WHEN EXISTS works as it should in this code. ......

If a child exists then the parent exists is what I thought too, but If you run the code below the Se......

Discussion Topic  WHEN EXISTS FML question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
If you run this IBI sample code, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster job question - Burst Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I also tried creating a coordinated compound report with the PDF layout painter. When I burst the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster job question - Burst Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
The reports I'm trying to burst are an account summary and then transaction detail and payroll detai......

I got the code to work and added an additional compound report. Now I'm trying to test distribution......

Thanks Tom. I tried to run your code and got an error: A VALUE IS MISSING FOR: &IORETURN Where do ......

I presume you would need some sort of loop to run through the list of countries. I don't know how t......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster job question - Burst Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Here's what I'm trying to do. I have a compound report that I want to burst using a dynamic address......

» Refine Search
» New Search