Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (188 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FML and Lawson Financials (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Jim, I looked at the link for the adapter. I don't think it will be useful for us since we already......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FML and Lawson Financials (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Frank, Another question about your master table. Does it have just the roll up account captions an......

Jim, Fairly long story on how we decided to go to WF for the financial reports. Our university was......

There are 2 tables that have the chart of account information. One that has the account description......

We are in the process of converting all of our Lawson reports from Crystal to WebFocus. We have don......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FML and Lawson Financials (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Does anyone use FML to write financial reports for Lawson? I'd like to know how to set up the chart......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weird problem in SQL translation of selection criteria based on a DEFINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I'm also getting a strange Invalid root page message, but it's happening before I have any defines. ......

Discussion Topic  Bursting Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Here's what I currently do. I have 2 report caster jobs (one creates summary reports and the other c......

Discussion Topic  RE: controlling page breaks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Thanks for the suggestions/solutions. I was able to make it work by adding an additional sort field......

Discussion Topic  RE: controlling page breaks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Does SET LINES = 66 work with PDF output???...

Discussion Topic  controlling page breaks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I have a report with PDF output. The report is set up to do a page break on employee so that the en......

Discussion Topic  Calendar icon and IE vs. Firefox Browsers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Since it seems you have to set the calendar text box/icon position absolutely, does anyone know how ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Autofill on Drop Down Menu (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I found some javascript online that works pretty well incase anyone else is interested.... ......

Discussion Topic  Autofill on Drop Down Menu (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I've got a dynamically created drop down menu that potentially can be quite long. If you tab into t......

Discussion Topic  RE: ROUNDING FUNCTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Is there a function that allow you to round a number to the nearest 5? If the number is 127.33 then......

Discussion Topic  ROUNDING FUNCTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I thought I found rounding function (ROUND(infield, number, outfield) in another posting. Can someo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Percent within subtotaled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I did the DEFINE to make WHEELBASE A P10.1, but now the total comes to 99.6%. Any way to get it to ......

Discussion Topic  Percent within subtotaled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Please run this code and note that when you manually total the percents, the total is 100.1 not 100.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blank space above subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I had tried putting the comma in to make a line break but of course that didn't work. I figured the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blank space above subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Thanks!!! Getting rid of those blank lines saves so much space! One last question, the title of th......

» Refine Search
» New Search