Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (188 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: alphanumeric field used for date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Many thanks!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: alphanumeric field used for date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
yes. they do appear to be in day, month, year order and there are slashes between....

Discussion Topic  alphanumeric field used for date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I have an A30 field that may store a date. My report needs to determine if that field has a date an......

Discussion Topic  RE: report caster error message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I did finally get it to work by changing the names of a couple hold files in the 2nd report that pre......

Discussion Topic  report caster error message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
When I run a report from the Report Caster, I get the following error message: Change to MASTER or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Thanks for the suggestion. Anyone know if this could work with a smart date? When the user inputs ......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I'm trying to set up my report to pass a date parameter of the SYSTEM_DATE -1...

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing the System Date as a Parameter in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I'm trying to set up the same thing as Jaywill-report that can be run by report caster passing the s......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I accidentally sent this before finishing. So starting again... I'm trying to set up a report in r......

Discussion Topic  Dates, date functions and where statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
My report needs the user to submit a date and then the report needs to give data based on the date s......

Discussion Topic  RE: computed fields in subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Thanks. That did the trick!...

Discussion Topic  computed fields in subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I have the following code that sums 1 field and then computes 2 additional fields. How can I either......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster with excel attachment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
thanks for the suggestion, but I'm using table on contents which i believe requires exl2k. i think ......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster with excel attachment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I've set up a report to be run from Report Caster and sent as an excel attachment. I have received ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MULTIPLE SUBTOTALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Thank you all for the suggestions. I had multiple columns being summed so I ended up creating a ne......

Discussion Topic  MULTIPLE SUBTOTALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
How can I create multiple subtotals one of them being conditional? TABLE FILE OUTPUT SUM AMOU......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Thank you Tony and Kerry for your help. -Bethany...

Discussion Topic  Using FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
We are using WebFocus 7.1. Do we need to purchase anything additional to use FML? Does it need to ......

Discussion Topic  WebFocus 7.1 Multi-select (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
We have recently upgraded to WebFocus 7.1. The following multiselect from a launch page to the fex ......

Discussion Topic  RE: subtract one day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Thank you all for your help. Report is now working as planned....

» Refine Search
» New Search