Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (118 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Using a Field in a calculation. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Another idea: DEFINE FILE CAR CNT/I5 WITH CAR = CNT + 1; FIELD1/D12.2 WITH CAR = DECODE CNT ( ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] The Loop of Death w/Concatention !!Guru Needed Please!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Clay, Also, in the example I used above: STATE_LIT/A149 = IF ProgramName EQ LAST ProgramName THEN ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] The Loop of Death w/Concatention !!Guru Needed Please!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Clay, What is the size of the SDO field? Jim...

Hi Clay, Just curious, does this work for you? TABLE FILE V_USARPTMRRMAILINGINFO SUM COMPUTE CNTR/......

Take a look at this and see if it helps. I used the CAR file to build a sample of your file. -*-----......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crystal Reports vs WebFocus for mail/merge document creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
RickW, Did the decision to standardize on WebFocus go over well? Do you have a lot of WF users or a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crystal Reports vs WebFocus for mail/merge document creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Thanks for the comments. I would like to hear more if onyone else would like to add anything. RickW......

Discussion Topic  Crystal Reports vs WebFocus for mail/merge document creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi All, I'm a webfocus developer(mostly hand code..not much GUI) that is taking over the maintenanc......

Discussion Topic  RE: merging files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi Donna, Here's one way that works for me: TABLE FILE CAR PRINT CAR BY COUNTRY WHERE COUNTRY IN (......

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my rightgap setting for my report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi Francis, I tried that and got the following error: (FOC3237) STYLESHEET KEYWORK INVALID IN THIS......

Discussion Topic  lost my rightgap setting for my report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi All, I have a pdf report with the following stylesheet settings for the report: TYPE=REPORT, FO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Loop/Concatenation/Repeat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi Tracie, How about this for putting the character '&' in front of the last desg(CAR60) field. DE......

Discussion Topic  RE: Loop/Concatenation/Repeat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi Tracie, Here's an example using a CAR60 (A60) field. DEFINE FILE CAR CAR60/A60 = CAR; END -* TA......

Hi Tracie, Here's an example using the CAR file and the substr function to produce a string that co......

Discussion Topic  Can't copy files between folders using DevStudio with my new PC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi All, I lost the ability to right click on a .fex or .mas file and choose copy to copy a file to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output of variable length comma delimited string to save file without trailing blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi John, Here's a solution that works for me using Perl(You will need to have perl on the webfocus ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding The Fiscal Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
A smart date way: DEFINE FILE CAR S_TODAY/YYMD = '&YYMD'; S_DAY/D = S_TODAY; S_MN/M = S_......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I get this format in my extract file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
TexasStingray/Leah, This is what I've done and it seems to be working. -* TMP_EXP/D9 = TOT_EXP *......

Discussion Topic  How do I get this format in my extract file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi All, I'm creating an extract file which includes a numeric field with 2 decimal places(D12.2) an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Defines, tables and joins............................ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Here'e the same code with defines to put the first and last names together for both the employee and......

» Refine Search
» New Search