Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (210 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Excluding Across Column from Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
gregv, I still want to display the SALES column for France. Thanks, Sean...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Excluding Across Column from Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Kevin, I gave that a try, by adding this: TYPE=REPORT, COLUMN=RETAIL_COST(2), SEQUENCE=50, COLOR=WH......

Thanks David. Yeah, that technique would be my backup, but I was hoping that I could use a single qu......

I see that WF 7 has a HIDE stylesheet keyword, but that won't help me unfortunately, because I'm cur......

Frank, Thanks for the response, however I do not want the column to appear at all. I'm hoping ther......

Discussion Topic  Excluding Across Column from Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Is there a way to exclude a column from displaying when using ACROSS for only one of the across cate......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to give font color for alternate row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
This may not be your exact requirement, but to alternate background colours by row, simply do this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CONDITIONS USING IF STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Try replacing the IS with EQ....

Discussion Topic  RE: "Joining" two tables for combined output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
A method using APPEND.... FILEDEF MYFILE DISK MYFILE.FTM TABLE FILE CAR PRINT CAR BY COUNTRY IF C......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create one masterfile for 2 tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
With my version of WF, ReportCaster fails on MORE, so I needed to remove MORE in favour of APPEND, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accessing HOLD Files in Called Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Tom, OK, so I guess WebFOCUS handles this in the edatemp directory (based on the user's process id ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accessing HOLD Files in Called Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Tom, Sorry, yes, that's what I meant to say! Thanks again for all your assistance! Can anyone hel......

Ah OK, you create a separate directory per user. When we execute an ON TABLE HOLD command, the HOLD......

Thanks for the quick response Tom! I will have many users running this code simultaneously, and the......

Discussion Topic  Accessing HOLD Files in Called Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
I have a fex (fex1) that generates several HOLD files (say H1 and H2). fex1 has a drilldown to anoth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using -HTMLFORM to pass fex value as &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Try something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDIT and IN (...) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
But you could do this... DEFINE FILE CAR CNTRABBR/A2 = EDIT(COUNTRY,'99$'); END TABLE FILE CAR PRI......

Discussion Topic  RE: lockouts on new report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Pam, Are you issuing a COMMIT on the update of the DB? I had a problem where the (Oracle) DB was lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: CENTORD.foc is missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
I don't have 7.6, and I don't have that file, but I do have other foc files named cent*.foc in the &......

Discussion Topic  RE: conversion from packed to alphanumeric excluding the decimal point and comma. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Look into PTOA. I'm pretty sure there were several posts previously on this. Sean...

» Refine Search
» New Search