Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (210 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Output data from report into Array (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
This particular example fails because of the space in 'W GERMANY'. Revise the code as follows and i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML controlling refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Ken, I believe that 'iframe' may meet your needs. You can have something like this in your HTML: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrapping TABFOOTING Text in PDF Format (Part 2) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Thanks for the info Mickey! I'll check it out. I did implement the solution using separate lines fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrapping TABFOOTING Text in PDF Format (Part 2) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Mickey, The longest format that seemed to work for me is 1024. However, I need to handle roughly up......

Thanks, but I was hoping to put it all on one line as a continuous stream. (I edited my original pos......

Kevin, I think part of your code got lost. Did you wrap [ code ] [ /code ] (without spaces) around ......

Discussion Topic  Wrapping TABFOOTING Text in PDF Format (Part 2) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Is there a way to get multiple consecutive long defined variables to wrap properly in the TABFOOTING......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Wrapping TABFOOTING Text in PDF Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Ya, I would have thought so too Mickey. Unfortunately I have to rework a whole bunch of code just to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Wrapping TABFOOTING Text in PDF Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
OK, thanks Mikel! I guess I'll have to work with that then. Thanks for your help guys! Sean...

Mickey, Thanks for the response! So there aren't any settings that can be done in the style sectio......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Wrapping TABFOOTING Text in PDF Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
How can I wrap TABFOOTING text in PDF format: Here is my example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Define File and Variable Size... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Wayne, Will this sort of idea solve your dilemma? Break your HTML into smaller pieces contained in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Return date based on results of 2 Oracle queries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths

Discussion Topic  RE: Return date based on results of 2 Oracle queries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
If the hold was in the format: ON TABLE HOLD AS HOLDFILE then you would have to specify: -READ HOLD......

Sara, Here is a simple sample of what I think you are trying to accomplish. How your 2 table reads ......

Sara, Will you be running your queries against the Oracle tables using SQL passthrough, or with TAB......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle Stored procedure- capturing the output param (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Venu, This link might help: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] variable table name during webfocus call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
So can you use the syntax that we suggested, or are we not on the right track?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] variable table name during webfocus call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Evgenia, Does this sample work for you, and can you use this type of syntax instead of the WEBFOCUS......

Evgenia, Can you tell us if your code works if you replace ......

» Refine Search
» New Search