Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF saved on zOS UNIX get added bonus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
oops.. my fault. It was .PDF, but I was trying everything to "trick" it. I heard back from IBI who......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF saved on zOS UNIX get added bonus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
(profile updated) I have been searching the forum without any luck. here is my code: FILEDEF HOLD1......

I have tried both to no avail. I have even successfully FTP'd a working copy to UNIX from windows an......

Discussion Topic  PDF saved on zOS UNIX get added bonus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
Greetings - I have an issue when holding PDF files to our USS (Unix) box. The problem is when I FT......

Discussion Topic  7.65 install on win2k using IIS and Tomcat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
FYI - The bundled version of tomcat v5.5 that comes with webFOCUS 7.65 may have a "buggy" dll. I sa......

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster executes task immediately (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is this by default? As soon as a reportcaster task is add......

Discussion Topic  user's MyReports by domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
Is there a way to be able to query the user's "MyReports" like we can standard reports via the MRE e......

Discussion Topic  RE: -READ or TABLE FILE... MRE focexec ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
I got this to work "sort-of". We have an additional reporting server on a windows box which is the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: -READ or TABLE FILE... MRE focexec ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
Running from MRE provided the same result as from Dev Studio....

Fex is being executed from MRE through Dev Studio and not from the app directory....

Francis - the separator is fine. Besides the MR_BASE_DIR contains the forward slash, so if I switch......

Still cannot read the MRE focexec. Here is the following echo'd result: FILEDEF FEX DISK D:/ibi/We......

Still not working. Our MRE is sitting on a 2k3 server and our reporting server is UNIX on the mainfr......

I need to perform some administrative functions based on what reporting objects are being used as we......

Discussion Topic  -READ or TABLE FILE... MRE focexec ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
Is there a way to use dialog manager to read a focexec located in the MRE environment? I'd even be h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Overwrite FOCUS file not working with APP FI allocate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
Thanks the USE worked... USE app/name.foc END...

Discussion Topic  RE: Overwrite FOCUS file not working with APP FI allocate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
The HOLDMETA and HOLDDATA work... But I don't want to use them because of the many intermediate hold......

Using the FOCUS file in a subsequent requests is my main objective. This works with the APP command......

Discussion Topic  Overwrite FOCUS file not working with APP FI allocate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
How can you overwrite a FOCUS file on the data server without issuing modify (MODIFY FILE...) comman......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph editor? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
Thanks Danny - I was able to get it to work using something close to what you have, but I like your......

» Refine Search
» New Search