Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON MATCH DELETE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi Would you share the DMVALUES master file with us. Is this a multi-segment master file.Further, wh......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Horizontally sort codes in one field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Ginny I would refer you to my article on the IBI site for flexible reporting. Admittedly my particul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Horizontally sort codes in one field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Danny, it looks like a great solution. My only concern is that you are hardwiring the EDAPUT for tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2010 - Ideas for Focal Pointers to gather? (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Stefaans
Stump the Geek To play this adventurous game, question boxes will be placed around the conference ar......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2010 - Ideas for Focal Pointers to gather? (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Stefaans
Here is a thought. Come and test your IBI product knowledge!!!! Play “IBI product Jeopardy". A gro......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  It NOT too late to submit an abstract for the upcoming summit (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Stefaans
Have you ever thought that regardless of your experience with FOCUS or WebFOCUS, that you may have s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain can't find FOCUS database or Master? (FOC03635 error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain can't find FOCUS database or Master? (FOC03635 error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem when using the CTE ( Common table Expression) in Direct Sql Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi Here is the solution. Let me know how you fare. Regards Steve, Explanation: "Common Table Expres......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem when using the CTE ( Common table Expression) in Direct Sql Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi I have ran into this type of thing before.Is your SQL Server adapter pointing to the SQL Server d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to compare values across rows without having to create many defines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi I have not had time to read all the learned answers. This is how I would handle it. Create a DEFI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting current report name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi I am an old mainframer.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting current report name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi You may find this useful. You would have to place this in the code. TABLE FILE MCTADJX "&F......

Discussion Topic  Passthrough Queries with Quick Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi Does anyone know if there is some way to issue a 'passthrough' query to SQL Server or Oracle from......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to migrate Focus dbs to SQL tables ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi. I know that this is months late, but the way that I did most of this was through MODIFY using CA......

Discussion Topic  SPEAKERS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi All We have all learnt FOCUS and WebFOCUS the hard way, by ourselves for the most part. Year in a......

Discussion Topic  RE: print with flexible 'OVER'? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hey Mike Great to hear from you. Please forgive me if I am missing something. Indications are that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: print with flexible 'OVER'? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Mike, Inspite of what others have said, YES you can do it and with DIALOG MANAGER but NOT in the way......

Discussion Topic  RE: help with functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Oh Susannah, I am so sorry ......

Discussion Topic  RE: help with functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi All I have started working on this one, but am busy at work. I think Susannah is the closest. Wha......

» Refine Search
» New Search