Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Title BOLD Variable after break with , (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Never noticed that. Thanks Waz...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Title BOLD Variable after break with , (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
I think my code I posted got transformed. I added spaces and double quotes to avoid any transformati......

This worked for me. TABLE FILE CAR PRINT COUNTRY AS 'My,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Way to let user know fex is running (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
This is what I've done for Excel reports. 1. My task outputs all Excel reports to a hidden iFrame. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Set BACKGROUND color from data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
This should fill the entire cell red. TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=SEATS, COLOR=WHITE, BACKCOLOR=RED, $...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Maintain without Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Maintain is not a separate product any longer, it's actually incorporated into App Studio. You also ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Issues with subordinate Paramaters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Keep poking the bear and keep this post alive. Maybe one day they'll fix it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 403 Forbidden Error - login timing out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
You can add my name to this list. I've experienced this in the past occasionally but after our upgra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] File statistics in a amper-variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Sorry Waz, you did not win this time. Tom's was much simpler. [IMG]\\DPSSHARE\Home\zpsm448\My Docum......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] File statistics in a amper-variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Can I get the output to ? FILE filename into a variable? I'm need to find the last update time to be......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) COMT output - keep '/' separator character for dates? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Larissa, try this. TRX_DATE1/A8MDYY = TRX_DATE ; TRX_DATE2/A10 = EDIT(TRX_DATE1, '99/99/9999') ;......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Call all WF Gurus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
And the winner is Waz. Thanks Waz ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Call all WF Gurus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
That's what I was trying but my output does not contain the employee information, only the courses t......

Yes...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Call all WF Gurus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
I feel like I'm have a senior moment for something that I think is very simple and I have a feeling ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Correct URL string to execute a WF procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
This is the URL I'm trying to execute from an internal application to run a report. The user/pwd I'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Migration of Collaborate Portals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
I don't use collaborative portals but is this what you need? In my portals I dynamically change the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Questions using JSCHART in 8.201M (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Not sure about positioning the tool-tip, nothing I tried work but won't doing BY HIGHEST H01_YY give......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Compound PDF Image/Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Not sure if you're comment Chuck was meant for me, but in my example I took their focexec and just c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Style Sheets with Hover over logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
ExIBIer? It wasn't me. -lol Just change your fill command to: "fill": "rgba(255,255,255,1)"...

» Refine Search
» New Search