Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] One OLAP report calling another OLAP Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Oops, sorry I was thinking about IBI Tech Support where I could upload files. I asked a colleague an......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] One OLAP report calling another OLAP Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi, Has anyone done a WebFocus Olap report where we have a Summary Olap report and then when you dr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Olap report using datamart simple snowflake schema (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
I'm ok now. My problem is fixed. Once all the tables were under the same schema it worked fine....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Olap report using datamart simple snowflake schema (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi, I have tried to create a simple Olap report and it works fine if I use a star schema. However, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Create Connection to Oracle 10g database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi Kerry, I cannot go into the tnsnames.ora file for our Dev BI Server and simply change it. I do no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Create Connection to Oracle 10g database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Sorry I meant use Oracle Client 817 not "sue"....

We are uisng Oracle Client 8.1.7 on the Dev BI Server not Oracle 92 Client. That's because the AIX V......

Hi JG, The length of that connection name that works with the Ora10g is 11 characters. I then change......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Create Connection to Oracle 10g database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi, We have a problem creating a connection to an Oracle 10g database. I am not sure if the length ......

Discussion Topic  RE: BYPANELING HAS BEEN DISABLED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi Ginny, Thanks for your suggestions. I got pulled away to do other things so I'm visiting this aga......

Discussion Topic  BYPANELING HAS BEEN DISABLED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi, I am getting a message that says bypaneling has been disabled even though the SET command at the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert V532 HTML to V766 HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi Dave, We have never used cgi calls here as far as I know, only wfservlet calls. Was there somehti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert V532 HTML to V766 HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Don't kno wwhy it doesn't show all the html code but here goes again... ......

Hi Francis, I created the html from scratch in the Html Layout Painter. One big difference is that t......

Hi Francis, Actually, that's what I did. Because when I tried to use the fex code to generate the ht......

Hi, Yes, I put in double quotes for the value= parms but it didn't work. Gave the same error messag......

Hi Francis, Yes, I did include the html on Fri but I guess it got left out because everything got to......

Discussion Topic  Convert V532 HTML to V766 HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi there, We have some V5.3.2 Focus code/html that we want to convert to V7.6.6. I have an existing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is WebFocus V5.3.2 dashboard compatible with IE V7? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Yes, the HotFix from IBI worked. Thank you Francis and everyone that helped with this. I will take a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Is WebFocus V5.3.2 dashboard compatible with IE V7? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi there, Is there a compatibility issue between WebFocus V5.3.2 dashboard and Internet Explorer ver......

» Refine Search
» New Search