Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal To Display without item_count column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hello, My old code worked fine when the output was all on one page. When it was on more than one pag......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal To Display without item_count column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Thanks Danny, I got it to work the way you told me. On a hunch, I tried TOT.ITEM_COUNT in the table......

I tried these lines of code: ON CARD_TYPE_CODE SUBTOTAL ITEM_COUNT AS 'TOTAL ' WHERE CARD_TYPE_......

No, card_type_code is a character field. I also tried item_count field which is numeric after the '......

Discussion Topic  Subtotal To Display without item_count column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
I have a piece of code here that uses an actual Sql query developed in a Rdbms and then used in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report never seems to stop running (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
The double quote is there in the original code. It was just accidentally left out when I copied and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report never seems to stop running (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
No, the report still keeps running forever even if I use 50 records. I managed to fix it by creating......

Discussion Topic  Report never seems to stop running (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
I am trying to run a report on WebFocus 5.3 but it never completes successfully. The code is here. N......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why Column Totals Not Showing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Oh, that was only because I was deleting the company name for this message but the original code has......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why Column Totals Not Showing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Thanks. With regard to using the GENDER column name it works fine. Also works if I simply substitut......

Discussion Topic  Why Column Totals Not Showing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi there, This report gives row totals but when I add in code for column totals, the report keeps ru......

» Refine Search
» New Search