Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (84 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] The Loop of Death w/Concatention !!Guru Needed Please!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
What is the format usage. I've looking for it to comfirm my usage. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] The Loop of Death w/Concatention !!Guru Needed Please!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Well, I jumped the GUN. Using V did not work....

Thanks, That worked. Can you explain why this Varabile format is?...

Yes, it could be that long. I thought the limit was extended to 32k....

I have a similar probelm and since this tread was not closed I decided to reply. I have the followi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help/advice for long select lists (drop-down lists) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Done....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help/advice for long select lists (drop-down lists) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Thanks. You guys are a big help. Perhaps one day I will be able to provide help to others as you do ......

dhagen, Thanks for the update. I will give this a try. I don't have access to the server but I'm sur......

Thanks Greg. It is now working....

Daniel, I not able to buy this WrapApp, Also it looks like it's used to build self service apps. I n......

I made the following change to the server call. No change. Do you see anything wrong with this state......

Greg, I made the change you requested. Not sure how to check status and readyState? Changing to fals......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a Template to Publish Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
The following code is very important when creating your own launch page. You just follow the rules......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Reports w/ Excel Templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Tony, I have tried the above code and am still getting the same error as Viral above. The Original f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Well, I promised once my Admin provided a solution I would post it. Well here it is. Has everyone s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Thanks, everyone for the ideas and help. I'm working within the MRE enviroment and the admins are lo......

If I understand, I need to have two files besides the fex procedure. somefile.mht somefile.xls I t......

» Refine Search
» New Search