Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (84 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Style Sheet problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
well if I change the color=white to color=red the entire line 3 changes to red. if line 3 was blank ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Style Sheet problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
I have the following code in my report. The problem is with the style sheet code at the bottom I'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: SET TARGET=_blank PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Thanks Mickey. I will just wait for our upgrade then modify the report to look like I wanted it. Aga......

Discussion Topic  RE: SET TARGET=_blank PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
I've tried both Ken's and Mickeky's ideas. I still get the same error with Ken's suggustion and the ......

I tried the code K.Lane sugguested. I'm still geting the following error. FOC3209) UNKNOWN KEYWORD ......

I'm currently running version 5.2.7 We are in the process of upgrading to version 7. but this want ......

You're correct, the first report is HTML which drills down to PDF (If drillmenu = pdf), but does not......

Sorry, forgot to mention with PDF reports. I don't recall where I was just searching through help on......

Hey, Follow up. After looking through some more help files. Using TARGET=_blank can't be used with ......

Well, after looking through a lot of help files. It looks like what I need can't be done. Thanks To......

Tony, I tried your code but get the error unknown word @ line ### TARGET. I have the SET TARGET=_bl......

Discussion Topic  SET TARGET=_blank PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
I have the following code in my project. My problem is it works fine has long as the SET TARGET=_bla......

Discussion Topic  RE: PAGE-BREAK problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Problem resolved. I had the PAGE-BREAK in the wrong place. ON TABEL PAGE-BREAK AND SUBFOOT is the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PAGE-BREAK problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
I replaced the PAGE-BREAK with NEWPAGE still did not work....

Discussion Topic  PAGE-BREAK problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
I have the following code. I would like the on table subfoot to be displayed on a seperate page but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: General Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Sorry, It's turns out that all I needed to do was get some records from one table and get some recor......

Discussion Topic  General Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
I'm not sure this can be done. But here goes. I need to be able to insert a tabular report of data ......

Discussion Topic  RE: subfoot problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Thanks for all the suggestions, I not sure why but all I had to do was to reverse my hold files. Ins......

Discussion Topic  subfoot problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
I have the following code. my problem is when I run the report the subfoot is not displayed. Hold3 i......

Discussion Topic  RE: is missing problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
I will give this a try on Tuesday. everyone have a great weekend....

» Refine Search
» New Search