Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (230 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze column headings (and row titles) in HTML output???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I should have said too that I am locking ALL headers in my report and column 1 only. I am also lock......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze column headings (and row titles) in HTML output???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
For those of you that are seeing performance issues, can you give me an idea of how big of results y......

I didn't look too deep into it because it didn't seem to relate to a WebFOCUS solution -- but I coul......

For across reports, I simply applied the "column_title" class to the ACROSSVALUE and ACROSSTITLE. H......

2. Actually, I found this and it seems to work for me. (7.1.4) Change the TYPE=TITLE block in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vertical Column Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Bummer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vertical Column Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
You could use an Excel template. Put the styling (vertical text) in the Excel template and then pus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Showing excel in self-service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Don't forget that WF has a lot of different output options -- including relational database tables s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Comment Multiple Lines of code. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Just logged my NFR -- I would encourage other to do the same. Mine specifically requested the abili......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Comment Multiple Lines of code. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Glad I wasn't the only one wondering about this. Seems a little silly that you have to type -* for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: processing time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
As I looked closer at your original code, I see that you had something similar to what I posted but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: processing time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav

Poll  RE: Why Use Dev Studio/Why Code IT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: Understanding WebFOCUS repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
You might look at this thread for an answer to #4. With some help from Francis, I was able to creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Expandable Report - Background (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Stick this on the end of your FEX... It doesn't look that great due to borders and such, but it giv......

Discussion Topic  RE: html question: killing html headers/footers on printing pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
We've also been using the Meadco ScriptX for a short while and have been very pleased w/ the results......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph reference line for date-time value or alphanumeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Something to note to anyone else that happens upon this -- I've discovered today that the setRiserWi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph reference line for date-time value or alphanumeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Okay, I made it work based on dhagen's idea -- and I must say it worked out nicely after I figured o......

Hmm, I don't think it's dumb. I definitely see where you're going and am having a little bit of suc......

» Refine Search
» New Search