Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (230 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph reference line for date-time value or alphanumeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Well, I'm not sure if what I'm asking is possible. A bit of lack of understanding of graphs on my p......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Graph reference line for date-time value or alphanumeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Has anyone had any luck in creating a reference line (on a graph) for a date-time value or an alpha ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report against user.htm? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I should be thanking you -- it was your MREBASEDIR master that I used as a guide. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report against user.htm? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I know it's been awhile, but I finally spent some time on this and came up with something simple tha......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report against user.htm? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Anyone out there ever create a procedure or report that would parse the USER.HTM file in managed rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Information Storage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Also, check out the following posts. There are master files included in the posts that will help yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Information Storage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Actually all of those properties are in that same file on the same line as the report. Try modifyin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody have a workaround to onchange event problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Took me awhile to get back to this, but this actually helped considerably. I believe this to be a v......

Discussion Topic  Anybody have a workaround to onchange event problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Found reference on techsupport to case 13502060 that documents the knownproblem of the onchange even......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can PRINT something AS be conditional? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Your AS can definitely be an amper variable, so if you could figure out how to get the value of your......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze column headings (and row titles) in HTML output???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Forgot to mention, when you run the above example, the table will fit to the size of your browser wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze column headings (and row titles) in HTML output???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I thought I'd post an update because I continued to work on this and found another method using CSS.......

I guess I didn't look close enough last time because it is doing what you indicated. Just a little ......

Well, actually I am not using page breaks, so I think I know what you're getting at. If I hadn't se......

Your example works great and I think I understand where you're going with it. I'm going to try to c......

Leah, sorry, but I think you might have skipped over some of my post. We prefer HTML output in this......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Freeze column headings (and row titles) in HTML output???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
We have a fairly wide and long report and being that most of our users are used to "Excel" type func......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance problem with ServletExec and Microsoft IIS 6.0 on Windows 2003 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
We had this problem back in May of last year while on 5.3.3 I think -- ultimately it was fixed in Ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBMR_user available in html file? (or any other way to capture the user id) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
*smack* Minor typo. Francis, I cut & paste your example and it worked but I couldn't figure out w......

» Refine Search
» New Search