Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (230 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance Question regarding writing hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Well, I was really excited by the performance increase until I realized that I couldn't drill back o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance Question regarding writing hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Appears that TABLEF still produces the FOC$HOLD file. I think you might be able to return the res......

Unfortunately the point at which that hold file is produced is after the user selects their paramete......

Discussion Topic  Performance Question regarding writing hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
This may be a question that is better posed to tech support, but hey, I thought I'd start here first......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Group Views on Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Yes, but it's manual. mpv.xml is the file you're looking for in the \ibi\WebFOCUS71\worp\conf direc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lengthy footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Sounds a bit like a product issue -- it might be worth logging a case with techsupport on it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ajax & WebFOCUS... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Definitely used it quite a few times in various places. I had some auto retrieving divs that produc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down to an HTML Form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Sounds like you already have this working, so this may be a moot point. However, it seems like you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using the SQL Report Wizard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Hmm, you might just double-check the seemingly obvious things: spelling of the connection name spell......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using the SQL Report Wizard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I just now caught it, but your BudgetEntityID should probably be an amper variable. &BudgetEntityID...

Yes, in fact I can think of only 1 or 2 instances where we don't use parameters on our stored procs.......

We use stored procs frequently. I don't see anything wrong with the WF code you've shared. Specifi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
You might also consider holding the file and hitting that for the resort instead of going back to th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calendar on Html Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
We use javascript to do this. There are a number of javascript functions and probably a hundred dif......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have any Gadget Ideas? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Trav
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Have any Gadget Ideas? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Trav
This isn't necessarily a new gadget, but rather a couple of ideas on how to improve them... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DRILLMENUITEM vs. HTMTABLE "fixed" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Glad I could help!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Time Dimension to Operational Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Trav
Good question -- hadn't really thought about how the ranges of time might be handled differently. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Time Dimension to Operational Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Trav
Is it fair to say that all dimensions (including the time dimension) will be handled the same way in......

» Refine Search
» New Search