Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (230 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Extending the number of dimensions? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Trav
Well, the short answer is ... I don't know. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  Extending the number of dimensions? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Trav
Any thoughts on expanding the number of dimensions beyond 16? I don't know that we're at a point (y......

Discussion Topic  Passing Time Dimension to Operational Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Trav
Having some problems passing the value of our time dimension to an operational report. I think we f......

Discussion Topic  User Entered Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Trav
The user entered measures screen doesn't seem to have any navigation button on it to indicate what y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Worp-out! Dashboard Viewbuilder messed up! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Francis, are you looking for the c:\ibi\WebFOCUS71\worp\conf\mpv.xml file? That has the list of gro......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus 7.6.4 Graph Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Just tried your original and it produced a brownish box. Ran it on 7.6.4 on VMWare W2k3 Server...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to do Impact Analysis of MRE Fex's? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I don't really have a solution for you, but if you're okay with it, I'd like to add my complaint. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Approaches for allowing users to save their report parameter selections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Darin, your idea made me think of a Summit 06 presentation I saw of the accordian report. It was ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: Approaches for allowing users to save their report parameter selections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
It may be worth looking at how the MRE solution operates, even if you don't end up using it directly......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to sort month name in across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Yeah I didn't catch that his report could span years -- if not, then it could be simplified but obvi......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to sort month name in across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Most of the time we'll handle it with a NOPRINT. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: YUI - Yahoo User Interface Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I remember reading about it briefly some time back. It sounds interesting but never really had any ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving Records regardless of case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Getting the same results here against our SQL database. Found this ref on techsupport: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DRILLMENUITEM vs. HTMTABLE "fixed" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Yes, HTML definitely still works just fine -- this is solely a solution to it not working with the H......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DRILLMENUITEM vs. HTMTABLE "fixed" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I realized the other day that the multi-drill functionality simply didn't work when your output was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI_MRuser to populate listbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
For what it's worth, you shouldn't need the .EVAL in there. I don't think that's the problem though......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI_MRuser to populate listbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
ah, too slow on my reply -- it sounds like you already verified that. uhhh, you might throw togethe......

What happens if you throw this in the fex? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't disable cache in drilldown graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Yeah, I agree with Francis -- I don't think this is a cache issue. I mean it is in a roundabout way......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't disable cache in drilldown graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Just so I have a context to relate to, can you give me a brief idea as to why/how the data is changi......

» Refine Search
» New Search