Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (230 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Report Caster] Generate a pdf report without sending email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
We usually have a table request at the end of the FEX that does a record count. I save that output ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Change MR message "No Html Output!" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
You can do a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't disable cache in drilldown graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Just to make sure I understand, are you saying that the user is not rerunning the original graph? I......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to increase IBIF_max_messages? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Shouldn't be... Usually when I hit max messages, it's because I've got some infinite loop or someth......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard refresh by clicking on the tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Sayed, I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Developer Studio Settings - Locking down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
This might be a bit "brute force", but can you implement a group policy on the machines that prevent......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Site Meter for WF URL Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Might want to check out Resource Analyzer. You might already have a license for it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Autofill on Drop Down Menu (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I know this topic is a few days old now, but mine does this by default...no special JS needed. Mayb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maximum WHERE's and OR's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Another possibility to consider would be to get those values inserted into a table on your database ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using strrep to replace a period (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I don't know if this is the same issue or not, but we've had issues with "short" strings and using S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accordian Gripe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Charles, actually that is the one that I've seen and it really doesn't do what I'm after. This one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal NOPRINT Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal NOPRINT Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav

What about as-is? Did it work that way too?...

I think I oversimplified my repro. Would one of you try this please? ......

It's just a dummy fex -- it doesn't matter. When I run the above, I never even get a report to disp......

Discussion Topic  Subtotal NOPRINT Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Would someone mind trying this little snippet of code and tell me if it works? We're trying to add ......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXCEL TEMPLATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I don't know that we've ever had enough activity to hit the same template by more than one user at a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stacked Bar Graph with UNStacked Lines?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Oh, I wish they were always this simple... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem testing drill downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
We use a random number in the drill-down parameters to avoid this. The way IE (and I'm assuming man......

» Refine Search
» New Search