Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (230 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN - ComboBox help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Using your example, I think I got it working. Mine was a little different since I was actually sear......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  MAINTAIN - ComboBox help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Okay, I'm struggling through a Maintain application -- the comboboxes are giving me fits as they jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Goto Statement Confusions on 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
When you have -SET &ECHO=ALL then right-click on your output and "view source". That will give you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel output to multiple tabs (with a BY column?) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I knew as soon as I posted this that I would find it! Table of contents is the answer! ......

Discussion Topic  Excel output to multiple tabs (with a BY column?) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I need to create a report with Excel output, but I want to spread it across multiple tabs/sheets wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACCORDIAN REPORTS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Francis had a nice method that you could use to read the HTM file to get a list of reports and fex n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard - Loggoff option with out the user of Banner .. Is it possible ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Yeah, we've actually got that applied already -- but that really only helps when the user logs in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard - Loggoff option with out the user of Banner .. Is it possible ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
In the same vein, has anyone figured out how to cause the logoff if the user simply closes the brows......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help/advice for long select lists (drop-down lists) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
dhagen, that gives me a good start. I wasn't thinking about using an ajax method here, so that's gr......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need help/advice for long select lists (drop-down lists) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I have a very long list that I need to allow the user to pick from (be it a dropdown list or somethi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Edittext vs GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Staying out of trouble is a futile effort, I wouldn't worry about it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Edittext vs GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
If you put DM commands within the report code itself, then generally yes. Specifically between the ......

kimo, it honestly depends on what changes you make. If the "text changes" you make to a fex are sti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would anyone else find this useful? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Coincidentally, not long after I posted my case # above, I got a call from Maryann at support regard......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would anyone else find this useful? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
You should reopen your case. I logged a case that was basically the same idea. For what it's worth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Style Sheet (Multiple Sheet) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
The way we do it is everything is an ON TABLE HOLD until the very last sheet -- and that's a PCHOLD.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Keysheet Quick Reference Guides are now available! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Pre-ordered both books -- looking forward to getting them! For what it's worth, dates were somethin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Keysheet Quick Reference Guides are now available! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
This is probably the same question asked a different way, but are these considered part of the "base......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Total Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Aside from the extra pass, that's really not that bad. I made it work on my graph and I think the r......

Discussion Topic  Graph Total Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I have a graph created that I would like to add a "total" line to. It seems like something relative......

» Refine Search
» New Search