Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (111 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Trouble Attaching Excel report to email through report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Trouble Attaching Excel report to email through report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
I created an export of a report in excel (XLSX)format to distribute via email through a report caste......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED...SORT OF]Error in DSTRUN procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
we have tried alternate port numbers. same error message as stated above dealing with the format of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED...SORT OF]Error in DSTRUN procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED...SORT OF]Error in DSTRUN procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
hello, I am attempting to run the following DSTRUN procedure and I'm being thrown an error code of 3......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Managing Schedule/Distribution file from HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
JGELONA, That looks great. I'm getting an error as follow: (FOC205) THE DESCRIPTION CANNOT BE FOUND......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Managing Schedule/Distribution file from HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
Craig, your solution(s) seem to be exactly what I want. Couple of noob questions: 1. where would I ......

Thanks Waz, but I do not believe my company is set up to take advantage of Web services....

Thanks Chuck, however I'm not looking to schedule a report. I have already scheduled the report. Wha......

What about this.... is there a way to execute a schedule from a .fex? In other words, can I create a......

I'm referring to an HTML page used to launch reports. Does this tool apply?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Managing Schedule/Distribution file from HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
Is it possible to run a schedule file (.sch) or to call one up for editing from a web page? I have ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Accordion Style Excel Output Possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
Is it possible to output a report to Excel with accordion style grouping?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Spacing Issue with In Line Email Reporting <SOLVED> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
I solved by removing the following from the style sheet coding: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Spacing Issue with In Line Email Reporting <SOLVED> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
I am having an issue with a report that I send in-line having "double spacing". When I send the repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: String Search Table and Identify Field Name [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
I figured out a solution that worked. I was probably not very clear in that I am not searching amon......

Discussion Topic  String Search Table and Identify Field Name [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
I am wondering if there is a way to search for a string within a given table and if the string is fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gathering user input and writing it to a table - SOLVED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
Thanks Mark, I'm not sure if Maintain is a part of my company's license agreement, nor do I have the......

Discussion Topic  Gathering user input and writing it to a table - SOLVED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manglum
Hello, I am wanting to add some functionality to a .fex file which gathers four or five pieces of da......

» Refine Search
» New Search