Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Major Problem Area People Encounter in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
I suspect that I am going to start a firestorm here, but, I just have to throw my two cents in. I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic report selection - revisited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic report selection - revisited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Actually, using a single button off of multiple lists, each and every list will send whatever the la......

I have the same situation in that not all 14 of those variables are used by every report. In one of......

Actually, I have fourteen (14) ampersand parameters being passed into the router on this most recent......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL common table expression "With" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Well, since I for one avoid using SQL in a WebFOCUS application like the plague for just this kind o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Missing On issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Two observations 1) The ***** implies that the D7.2% format is not large enought to hold the resul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Applying a Percentage Calculation from one Row to a Different Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
FOCUS works on one Row at a time, and the only varient to that is the ability to compare the current......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Applying a Percentage Calculation from one Row to a Different Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Multi Step procedure with hold files works every time. If I am readiing this correctly you want the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Combo box and procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Personally, I would use two amper variables. Include the 'All' option on the dropdown, and bind &Va......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Report Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
I would just change the Dropdown to a multi select list box and use GETTOK to parse out the list of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Report Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
My 'standard technique' over several clients has been to use a 'router.fex'. Populate a dropdown wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] popular font in reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
It sort of depends on what the end user wants. My current client is a great fan of Verdana 10 pt....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED: IRN] The simplest of simplest: age calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Well, I think you misunderstood. Do not try to pass the HGETC to SQL, use it after the sql pull, as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED: IRN] The simplest of simplest: age calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Maybe I am just not reading in all the details, but dealing with oracle dates in a report is no big ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Automatically fit PDF report on page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
You might want to look into using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Report Duplicate Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Since it appears all 4 fields are in the same record, why not: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Difference between PRINT AND SUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
I would suggest you read the section "Fine-Tuning MATCH Processing" in chapter 16 of the Creating Re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebfOCUS, SQL and FOC0010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
At the Requst of Management, I have deleted the actual SQL code that contains 'identifiable' code fr......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebfOCUS, SQL and FOC0010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
I'v enever seen this one before so any help would be greatly appreciated. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search