Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] UserID and GroupID variable in MR report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
I woudl suggest one of two approaches. If each user can only be a member of one group, ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Generic logging of report usage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Two words: Resource Analyzer. Unfortunately that is another liscense from IBI, but it will give yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ampersand variables in an HTML launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Thank you very much....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ampersand variables in an HTML launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
You understood perfectly, now, would you perhaps have a snippet of code that will do this?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Ampersand variables in an HTML launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
This client is using Version 7.7.03. I am building HTML Launch pages in the MRE. The row level s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simple number generating fex - how to start at a specific number? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Just a minor change: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
The only way I know of to get 26 columns on one pdf report is to use "D" size paper. Of course, whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Active PDF and titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
hmmm IBI FE suggests I post it on this forum, the forum says contact tech support, and in the inter......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Active PDF and titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
On version 7.7.03, I have discovered that when I send a report with column titles that have 3 or mor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio HTML Composer 7.7.03 - Chaining Confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
This is the technique I use to get three chained multi selects to work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calendar date with trMYY format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Alas, an ampersand variable does not know date formats from adam. Ampersand Variables can be ALpha,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Reports and formating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Thank You Michael, that does work. For all I just noticed I have a typeo in the original post. Cli......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Active Reports and formating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
This client is running 7.8.3 in all environments. I am trying to put a border pon the right side of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC422 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
You folks are gonna LOVE this one. We finally got the program working. There were two issues, that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC422 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
ok, here is the entire MODIFY: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOC422 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
I am at a complete loss on this one: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Advanced Graph Assistant doesn´t start (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
The behavior you are describing is exactly what I encountered trying to run the AGA at a client's. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
After having multiple clients that insisted reports that the first BY field had a NOPRINT attached, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Why are there very few WebFOCUS Developers out looking for work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
And there is the issue that I will NOT accept a contract - to - hire position. Being "semi" retired......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Dev Studio 7.6.8 via VPN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Are there any special configuration issues to using Dev Studio on a remote machine accessing the env......

» Refine Search
» New Search