Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] (FOC3251) IMAGE FILE problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
The object of the exercise is to recreate a form letter using a jpeg image as a background and posit......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] regarding date display format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
In the documentation for your installation, in the book "Dexcribing Data" you will find a section on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] blank record issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Quick and dirty, I am afraid not. But there is a way to do what you want to do. First, create a se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using jpeg images as a background in pdf reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
duh... I knew that :-( Oh well, they say that the memory is the second thing to go, and I don't rem......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using jpeg images as a background in pdf reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Dev Studio 7.6.10 "crashing" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
We have finally located the culprit. The Graph in question uses an ampersand variable in a where cl......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Dev Studio 7.6.10 "crashing" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
This may be the weirdest behavior I have ever seen. When I open an HTML page in the composer, and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtotal only for multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Ok, so MULTILINES came out WAY before I thought it did. Thanks for the help all...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subtotal only for multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
My client wants to see a subtotal line if and only if there are multiple lines in the sort group. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [HELP!] How to ensure that percentages add up to 100% (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Although I tend to agree with Hua, I suspect that this in not an acceptable option. SO, if I was in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [HELP!] How to ensure that percentages add up to 100% (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Rounding "errors" have been around as long as computerized spreadsheets. I can remember struggling ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] report white one hader ond more then 50 row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
SET LINES=9999...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Developer Studio and WIN vista or WIN 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
At my current client I am using Dev Studio 7.6.8 on Vista Enterprise. I cannot speak to any other c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Closed not solved - How can I type a line title with spacing whithin Report painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Well, you won't get HTML, to show mulitple spaces so, here are some options for the different format......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]heading format. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Ok, in generic terms, the HEADALIGN=BODY can be used in any 'text based' part of the report. heading......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]heading format. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Poll - Enhancement to position TITLEs after SUBHEAD Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Yes. To have a little flexibility in the positioning of titles vis a vis SUBHEAD and BY statements ......

Discussion Topic  RE: style error in 7.69 [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
I see fourissues. 1) you do not have CFLAG in your second matrix, hence the conditions can never......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need numeric field to not add up in a FML hierarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
The simplest technique I have ever used to accomplish something like this is to create a stylesheet ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rank a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
BY HIGHEST 10 sortfield...

» Refine Search
» New Search