Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] linking several reports on HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Presumiing that the four reports you want the user to select from are named report1.fex report2.fe......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is 2 to 1 Chaining possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
I think I would chain the year to the Business Unit, and then chain the Business Unit to the Departm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] File name when the user is saving a pdf output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Fantastic. IF the client upgrades from 7.6.4, AND turns on the Save Report, I will have a happy end......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] File name when the user is saving a pdf output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Run any report with the line: ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT PDF and, as we all know, the locally installe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to comment mods to a progeram (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Well, at my age, I guess I will have to finish my career in the 'last millenium' :-) As a consultan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC002) A WORD IS NOT RECOGNIZED: ENGINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
A hold file generator, that I forgot to put and "END" at the end of. I stared at that code for th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (FOC002) A WORD IS NOT RECOGNIZED: ENGINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
This is a new one on me. Why will a passthru syntax fail the first time you use it and work the sec......

Discussion Topic  pdf painter table of contents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
What I have here is a direct conflict between what the LOB is willing to accept, and what can be del......

Discussion Topic  Using Match Files in PDF Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
I am having a problem getting a perfectly good report to run inside the pdf painter. Here is the re......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to add a shadowbox to a pdf TABFOOTING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
My apologies. This particular client is running 7.61...

Discussion Topic  How to add a shadowbox to a pdf TABFOOTING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
The end user is being very adamant that they want their summary data to have a shadow box (a black b......

Discussion Topic  A decoded List of customers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
From a multi select listbox in a launch page, a list of customer ID numbers is used in the fex in a ......

» Refine Search
» New Search