Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (152 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Order and Group by Clause Generated by IBI from SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
When I didn't have SET ALL=PASS in my code, the PRINT code was taking FOREVER to load into a hold fi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Order and Group by Clause Generated by IBI from SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I just found and used SET ALL = PASS and that gave me the load times that I wanted. Can someone exp......

When using PRINT, how do I get those values into a hold file? The sql generated looks great using pr......

ahhh, gotcha, thank you...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Remove Order and Group by Clause Generated by IBI from SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, Wondering if there is any way to make ORDER BY Clause not generate with SQL for fields in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Receiving Error: Join FROM Fields belong to different segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey All, I got this to work. thank you very much for your responses!! Chuck, you were right. Once ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Receiving Error: Join FROM Fields belong to different segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey Chuck, Thanks again for your response! Is there any other solution to this? I tried to make t......

Hey Chuck, thank you for your reply. I modified my original post. I have both of those things in my ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Receiving Error: Join FROM Fields belong to different segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am trying to join a hold file up to my master file (synonym) two separate times to differe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript - Get Parameter from this.window.name and Use it In Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I never got around to being able to try this. Thank you so much for responding and for all the help ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript - Get Parameter from this.window.name and Use it In Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I’ll try this out next week when I get back from vacation and hopefully can close this out. Apprecia......

Wow Waz, thank you very much for your response here. I saw another post where you talked about this ......

Thank you Waz, didn’t see your point about removing the function earlier. How about reading the para......

Hey Waz, Thank you very much for your response. so if I just put this at the beginning of the repor......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Javascript - Get Parameter from this.window.name and Use it In Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I'm trying to automatically get the "this.window.name" function to populate in a parameter i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dual Axis Chart - Negative Values on One Side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Thank you Babak. Yeah I considered the option you proposed. Unfortunately the numbers are very diffe......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dual Axis Chart - Negative Values on One Side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey all, I'm trying to figure out how to get the 0 values on a dual axis chart scale to be in uniso......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compare value in one TABLE FILE against value in another Table File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I was able to get this to work good enough for my purposes. Thanks all for the help!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compare value in one TABLE FILE against value in another Table File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I found out what my problem was. The format of the fields between the two tables wasn't the same. Ad......

Hey Frans, thank you very much for your response. When I try to do DB_LOOKUP with real data, I get "......

» Refine Search
» New Search