Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (152 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compare value in one TABLE FILE against value in another Table File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey Frans, thank you for your response. Do you have any idea why with DB_LOOKUP, causes the server t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compare value in one TABLE FILE against value in another Table File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey Martin, Thank you for your response. I got a join working how I’d like and performance is ok. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Compare value in one TABLE FILE against value in another Table File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I'm currently trying to look up a value in my second table file and compare it to another va......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inner Join Hold File to Synonym (Master File) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Thank you Waz. I appreciate your response. You've helped me a lot this week ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inner Join Hold File to Synonym (Master File) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
David, DBINFILE creates exactly the type of SQL I want to see! Wow, I have used DBINFILE but not wi......

Waz, could you also give me an example of what you are thinking with: SAME_DB PERSISTENCE GLOBAL_TEM......

Hey all, Thank you very much for your responses! Babak, I'm thinking your suggestion regarding ind......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Inner Join Hold File to Synonym (Master File) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am getting a list of unique records in one hold file and I want to join them up to my mast......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Only Refresh one tile in BI Portal - HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
so, now that I figured out how to actually call the script, I got this working exactly how I wanted!......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Only Refresh one tile in BI Portal - HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I'm just trying to test in the HTML page at the moment. I have a car file in there and a dropdown bo......

I get the following error: Unable to get property 'setAllAmpersValues' of undefined or null referen......

Hey Waz, thanks for your response. OK, you were right. I wasn't calling the button 1 onclick. I fix......

Hey Waz, thank you very much for your response. It's unfortunate that nothing happens with the oncli......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Only Refresh one tile in BI Portal - HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I currently have an issue where I want to click on a button in HTML composer, only run one t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional Image Next to Each Bar in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Thanks Chuck, appreciate it! came up with another solution. This isn't typically a way for users to ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Conditional Image Next to Each Bar in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey All, I'm trying to think of a way to be able to put a traffic light next to a bar graph and won......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Legend Text Truncated - Need Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
thank you. that works. Appreciate it!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Legend Text Truncated - Need Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
the table option worked but I wasn't able to get it to match up with the rest of my graph legends. D......

I ended up figuring this out. Went with creating a table below my graph file for the legend ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Graph Legend Text Truncated - Need Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I'm trying to get my Graph legend text to display the entire value. I've played around with ......

» Refine Search
» New Search