Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (152 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Form in 8204 Portal Not Loading - Shows Blank when I View Frame Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey All, Thank you very much for your assistance. I wasn't able to resolve it via HTML and I'm assu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML Form in 8204 Portal Not Loading - Shows Blank when I View Frame Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello! So I have a multi-tabbed portal that uses an HTML form to load mutiple reports in one tab. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble Using WHERE IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Thank you all! Martin, It was the format of the field. When I did a define to change the format ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Trouble Using WHERE IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am trying to limit down some records in my first table file called "PCP_ESSN_LIST" and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multi-Verb Report with Compute Statements - Receiving Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Gotcha. Well thank you Babak. I appreciate all of the information that you provided. Thank you Waz ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multi-Verb Report with Compute Statements - Receiving Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey Babak, here is what I'm currently trying to do. I'm trying to Limit down the MEMBER_IDs in the "......

Seems like it's because some of the fields attributed to the computes belong to different segments i......

I still get the same error ......

Hey Waz, If I remove the COMPUTES, I get "Referenced Object Is Not Found in MFD. when I have COMPUT......

Normally yes but since we are referencing computed statements directly from the synonym, this is how......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multi-Verb Report with Compute Statements - Receiving Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I'm currently trying to develop a multi-verb report however am running into trouble because ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN Not Working As Intended (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey Babak, Thanks for your response. So I added INDEX ESSN to the LOOKBACK Table and then I changed......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] JOIN Not Working As Intended (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey All, I have a work around for the issue I'm experiencing but it's really bugging me why the JOI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUBTOTAL Is '0" (Zero) With Conditional Compute. Need Help Fixing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Wow! You are definitely on top of your game. That was exactly what was happening ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SUBTOTAL Is '0" (Zero) With Conditional Compute. Need Help Fixing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am currently working with a table that has to have each value stored in the COLVAL_NEW COM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble Passing Multiple Values into HTML Wrapper (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Wow, that worked. Thanks a lot!! Really confusing and kind of labor intensive to test but worked lik......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble Passing Multiple Values into HTML Wrapper (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey Chuck, Thank you very much for your reply. I created the .fex in text editor so the parameters ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Trouble Passing Multiple Values into HTML Wrapper (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am using 8201 and have a portal that uses an HTML wrapper to have multiple reports in a si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Universal Concatenation - 1 SUM Field but Different Formats? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Wow! Genius! Thank you sir!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Universal Concatenation - 1 SUM Field but Different Formats? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey All, This is just a theory question as I have a work-around. The challenge is displaying mult......

» Refine Search
» New Search