Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (393 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Are DBA and Reporting Objects Mutually Exclusive? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi, I need a way to devise user security in MRE such that I can control row and column permissions ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Multiple reporting Object Filters Breaks Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
I have a Reporting Object with several filters defined in it. Some of these are hard-coded filters ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Objects vs. Standard Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Susannah & Darin, This sounds like a great idea. Can you give me an example of how this 'filter fe......

Discussion Topic  Reporting Objects vs. Standard Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi, I've created a few Reporting Objects that MRE users will use to create new reports in Report As......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Anybody Using Business Views? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Anybody out there using Business Views? I'm having a challenge in that changing the FIELDNAME prope......

Discussion Topic  RE: Group or User Profiles in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Piipster, We are using Active Directory to authenticate our users. We plan to deliver all our appl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Group or User Profiles in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Thanks for the response Ginny. I've been playing with this all day and here is what I have learned.......

Discussion Topic  Group or User Profiles in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi all, I'm trying to find information about the creation and use of Group or User Profiles in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to limit items in WebFOCUS Masters List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
I learned a very simple solution yesterday that allows me to limit the items in the Masters List. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to limit items in WebFOCUS Masters List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Ginny, It's interesting that you say, "if you have this capability turned on" because I'm not findi......

Tom, That is good info. Does this require a separate profile for each user? Also, can you point m......

Discussion Topic  How to limit items in WebFOCUS Masters List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hello, I am very new to working with WebFOCUS and the MRE. I'd like to know how to limit the selec......

Discussion Topic  Shared Reports Folder Shows Users From Other Domains (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hello, I created a test domain in the MRE in which there is only one group and one user assigned. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search