Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (393 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] RIA controls have a mind of their own! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
I had not submitted a case at the time I posted my question. I wanted to see if anybody else had si......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Case Opened] RIA controls have a mind of their own! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hey all, I'm trying to build a launch page in the HTML Composer (7.7.02) that uses one of the RIA t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPINION] Dev Studio GUI tools (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
For those of us who really don't have prior web development experience, especially at the code level......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HOLDATTR and XML Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
dhagen, Interesting. I was not aware of the .xmlr format before. It looks to me like it keeps all......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HOLDATTR and XML Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Waz, That's what I expected but, no joy. I guess I'll submit a case on it. Cheers, Dan...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HOLDATTR and XML Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi folks, Should the command ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PRINT command using ACTUAL format instead of USAGE format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Thanks folks for the additional information. I guess I need to become more familiar with the data f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PRINT command using ACTUAL format instead of USAGE format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Waz, With respect to the examples above... ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PRINT command using ACTUAL format instead of USAGE format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Greetings all you FOCUSed folks! This is strange. I have a master file for a SQLMSS table. One of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Filtering with wild card characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
bc, I'm glad to see that you have this working. I'm curious though, wouldn't it be more efficient ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can MRE profile be used for InfoAssist? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
JBK, From where do your users launch InfoAssist? If they launch it from the MRE then anything you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Custom WORP Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Yeah baby! Be-have! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Custom WORP Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi Francis, Now I know what WORP stands for! Thanks for that. I wonder if it will ever come up in......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Custom WORP Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hello world, We are preparing to roll out v7.7.02 and I have a couple of questions regarding the st......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] BID Upload Data File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
So far, everything I've read about the BID Upload Data File feature tells me that the file created w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] &&IBI_IF_FLDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Well bless yore hart Tom, That shore-doo look like the same document. Even when I go back and read......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] &&IBI_IF_FLDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi there, Consider the following scenario: User profile (myprofile.prf) looks like this... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [UNHAPPILY CLOSED] Dev Studio HTML Composer: Why can't I chain two select list boxes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Francis, I see you are running v7.6.8 so I don't know if this helps or not. In 7.6.9 you can chain......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying aliases instead of fieldnames in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
JBK - We use Titles extensively in our master files for that very purpose. Some of our fieldnames......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upload Button in Info-Assist ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
This would be a great New Feature Request to submit for InfoAssist! Having the ability to upload a ......

» Refine Search
» New Search