Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (129 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IMS - Cobol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
It has been a long time since I have done any IMS/DL1. But when a segment has two different layouts......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] advance privileges (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
You might want to look at the section Applying Database Administrator Security in the manual "Descri......

Poll  RE: Automatically Close Old Posts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rolling Subtraction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
way back I posted in the thread ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] tscom300 -x: cannot create inline.t3i (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
I don't know about from report caster, but we had this message from jobs run from batch scripts. Af......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IMS on mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
Because most IMS Data bases are tuned for transaction processing, I would be inclined to dump the da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IMS on mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
It has been a long long time since I worked with IMS DB. IMS requires a mainframe PSB and ACCESS f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE]Mainframe Focus-Error running ISPF commands from Native Focus using Rexx/Clist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
You have to call FOCUS with an ISPF start command or if you have already loaded ISPF use the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing values in a hold file to master file while implementing DBA security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
You could create a report that happens to be in the DBA file format. Then use the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I use MODIFY in WebFocus 7.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
Another option is code UPDATE/INSERT SQL with Dialogue Manager viaable to pass the values. The use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] only an ET or null statement is legal after a DDL statement in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
I ran into this problem when we changed from 5.3.3 to 7.6.4. We had ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Dropdown [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
Developers Studio has an option to chain drop down boxes. It uses browser side JavaScript for this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL to Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
If you are qoing against a SQL data source just do a SQL pass throught. If you are using a Focus d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to prevent creation of inline.t3i file created by edastart -x (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Too many ampers derived from URL gives (FOC206) INSUFFICIENT MEMORY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
We have a process where we send over 150 varies in a query string from some Microsoft Excel VBA cod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Passing in OR statement as parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
When creating "OR" strings in something like JAVASCRIPT I use the "IN" syntax. That is WHERE COUNT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract the data from mainframe FOCUS to webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
It would require a license, but The mainframe MVS /ZOS version of EDASERVER is a great way to access......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC280) How can I eliminate this space? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
The extra "inserted" spaces are the trailing space on REFTCKR /A21 I would try creating a single out......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to limit the record return? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
The talk I gave at FUN (Focus Users of New England) contained the code for several ways of limiting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Query Information to decode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow

» Refine Search
» New Search