Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (69 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can we specify the name for report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
Thankyou for all your reply. I am not able to findout "Redirection Settings" in my webfocus 7.7.03.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can we specify the name for report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
I am able to access the reports from jsp when i click on any link. But those reports are coming with......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can we specify the name for report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
Hi All, When we generate a PDF report, it will come with some name.Is it possible to specify the na......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How to make the text as hyperlink in document composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
ebaig: I tried to give like this as you said. It is printing in the place basing upon the value Dime......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How to make the text as hyperlink in document composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
I tried to give the hyperlink in Document Composer. I am generating PDF report. Why i used this Do......

no one?...

I tried to gave like below. OBJECT=STRING, URL='https://www.google.co.in/', NAME='text10', TEXT='Ta......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] How to make the text as hyperlink in document composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
Hi All, I am working in Document Composer. How to make the Below String as hyperlink. OBJECT=STRIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: with one request can we get multiple pdf reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
Hi J, Its great information. Is there any other solution to get the reports as different document......

Discussion Topic  RE: with one request can we get multiple pdf reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
I tried with below as J mentioned. IbComposer_execute('reportID', ['outputTarget']); I tried to gi......

Sorry for the mistake. when user clicks on JSP page then it should return 4 PDF report's. From jsp......

I am having one html report. In that report print button is there. when user clicks on print button ......

Discussion Topic  with one request can we get multiple pdf reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
Hi All, I am generating PDF reports. When webfocus got one request, is it possible to send back two......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How calculate the sum for two tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
Sorry for this. I will follow your path. Thankyou...............

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How calculate the sum for two tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
Hi FrankDutch, I am new to webfocus. I didn't got any basic training. My two tables having differe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to convert the date format to String (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
Hi all, Problem got solved. As Francis Mariani said its got resolved. Thanks to everyone........

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to convert the date format to String (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
Thankyou for your suggestion. I will go through that book but i dont have enough time to read the b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Total label and total amount coming in different lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
Thanq Frank Dutch Its solved...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to append brackets( '(' , ')') to string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
Ya just now i found this in report painter before i saw your post. If you don't mind can you provid......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] My Webfocus fex file is not executing in EDASERVE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by santu
Thankyou FrankDutch...

» Refine Search
» New Search