Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Building dynamic drop-down boxes/ALL option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I'm trying to learn how to do dynamic drop-down boxes. I may be way off track if so I welcome any a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: New To Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I tried your example with the car table..........

Discussion Topic  RE: New To Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
From your comment I take it that going to the workshops are not an option for you..... I've attende......

Discussion Topic  RE: MULTI-LINE EDIT FUNCTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I used the SUBSTR..... WORKED GREAT !!!!!......

Discussion Topic  MULTI-LINE EDIT FUNCTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
The question: How do you continue lines for an EDIT function ? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Parameters from Report to rReport (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I'll give your question a try..... and maybe it will help you get a little further..........

Discussion Topic  RE: grabbing the MRE userid in 52x (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
This sounds like what I'm attempting to do with little to no luck.... I have the following in my SIT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
Drew, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do not print when subtotal LT 15000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
Ends up a two part process - Unless someone else offers an easier way.........

Discussion Topic  RE: Do not print when subtotal LT 15000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I gave it a try but it still printed detail for both AUDI and BMW and then the subtotal for BMW. W......

Discussion Topic  Do not print when subtotal LT 15000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
How do you control printing based upon the value of the subtotal....? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
All the time with no rhyme or reason - sometimes I reboot the server and it quits.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Formats, Oracle and a waiting user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I was so FOCUS'd (hehe) that I hadn't really looked at anything outside my immediate problem and DM ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Formats, Oracle and a waiting user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
Pietro - THANK YOU ...........

Discussion Topic  Date Formats, Oracle and a waiting user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I've posted on other topics with no luck so I'm going to start a new post. I've tried the following......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dates, Oracle, upgrade to 5.25 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
Kyle,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Example of Select a Field/Select an operand/Enter value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I have susannah's example working but now I'd like to fix the filter1 to work like an ampervariable ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Example of Select a Field/Select an operand/Enter value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
Thanks susannah.... I was just going to force them to put something in because I don't know how to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Other BI solutions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
Once again thanks susannah...... I'll look on the ibi site for the paper.........

Discussion Topic  Other BI solutions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
First let me say it isn't my idea, but management has asked me to work with the Hyperion Essbase sal......

» Refine Search
» New Search