Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (226 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: variable table name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
The HTMLFORM technique is quite old and has an 8 character name limit. But if you create the FORM i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2008 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
A link to the Summit presentations will be up on the Information Builders home page in a week or so....

Discussion Topic  RE: Muliti drilldown option not coming in Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
Multi-drilldown is a real old feature in WebFocus. In Report Painter when you select a column, and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does autostrategy apply to SH1 segments? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
It is not possible for autostrategy to work properly on A8DMYY because this can't be sorted in any l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does autostrategy apply to SH1 segments? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
I have two comments. First, you can't just change a segtype from S to SH, you also have to rebuild ......

The rules for Autostrategy are a bit more complex. When the top segment has a sorted KEY of either......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to cause an Agent to flush BINS. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
There are two types of WebFocus deployment, Private and Pooled. Only if you are using Pooled will b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Standard Deviation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
While we could take the ANALYSE FILE HOLD and make it GUI controlled so it would work in WebFocus, m......

Discussion Topic  RE: How does Conditional Formatting work with Olap? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
Works fine for me. I have a regular report that I use to drill into an OLAP Tabbed report. When the......

Discussion Topic  RE: how can i use different columns(Database) to webfocus single column? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
The most straight foreward way is to just ask for them to be positioned one over the other..e.g. TAB......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio: Matrix tab in Report Painter (FRL) - Any improvements in newer releases? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
Well its like this.. WebFocus has a terrific feature called..Financial Modeling Language (FML). So ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC336 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
My take is that the Master file (SQLOUT.MAS) that is produced along with the report, and describes t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Run Faster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
The error message you are getting FOC2519 means that the two files being joined are from different r......

Discussion Topic  RE: EX and EXEC for MSSQL-procedures. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
In the situation described you are probably better off using the command -INCLUDE, rather than EXEC ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Visualizations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
If you are using Developer Studio, then there are hundreds of visuals. Open Windows Explorer, and p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Total Row percentage with across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
Have you tried using the RPCT.field option instead of the PCT. option. i.e. SUM RPCT.TOTAL1 AS '' ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Placing a FML column in output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
Have you tried a text line of blanks? e.g. OVER " " OVER .. If this doesn't wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: In which platform does focus program run? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
The quick answer is that WebFOCUS runs on all platforms, e.g. all Unix, Linux, AS400, Windows, ZOS/Z......

Discussion Topic  RE: frustratingly slow! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
One other idea, is not to use pull-down lists that are coordinated, but use a regular WebFocus repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: frustratingly slow! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
AS a curiousity, have you tried running your orignal report in the Firefox browser? Lists of the si......

» Refine Search
» New Search