Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (226 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting with Excel Templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
There are two requirements.. you must use an Excel Archive file, and at least Excel 2002. The docume......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Dashboard through WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
Support in India is from .. Amtex Systems No 1/Commander in-chief Road Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 008 P......

Discussion Topic  RE: PLUS OTHERS - Error Doesn't like PLUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
Since you are linking tto he Report Server, it may not be at the release level you think it is. Try ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE Report Assistant DBASE Output Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
Report Assist may work if you put the LET into a separate Include file..eg -INCLUDE MYLET TABLE F......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE Report Assistant DBASE Output Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
You can pick a Report Assist output format that you don't use and make it serve as the trigger for s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Power Reporter Discontinued w/v7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
It was replaced with "WebFOCUS Report Developer", feature code 7022. About the same functionality b......

Discussion Topic  RE: FRL and RECAP and ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
I tried a stripped down version and it works. But I am using release 7.6. I would retry this in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Parameters from one HTML Page to another HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
I may not understand what you need exactly, but WebFOCUS has two types of parameters. The first are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Antijoin in master-file. Can I define something like NOT EXISTS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
Forgot to add the 'dot. Make it PRINT ALL.CUSTOMER_ID...

Discussion Topic  RE: Antijoin in master-file. Can I define something like NOT EXISTS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
I believe the easiest way to do this is to use the 'ALL' operation. JOIN CUSTOMER_ID IN SALES TO CU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SAMEDB command in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
You can get more information by looking up the docuementation. The link is at the top of the FocalP......

Discussion Topic  RE: When will version 7.6.3 be available? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
Next release is 7.6.2. I don't have date....

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus and LoadRunner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
WebFocus has its own capacity planning tool that does what LoadRunner does and is built-in. Great fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to change thousands separator? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
Before the Table request issue the command.. SET CDN = SPACE CDN stands for Continental Decimal Not......

Discussion Topic  RE: Indexing a Partition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
I would recommend that if you are using Release 7.6.x that you try this with XFOCUS files. You creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML screen multi select (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
The 'connector' is part of the &er syntax. So if you want a 'BY' separator.. &MBY.( BY (COUNTRY ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE/Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
The DBA Security system is meant to solve this issue. You can control it from the MRE Admin console......

Discussion Topic  RE: Internal Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
It appears to mean that your Java Application server, the one that acts as the WebFocus middle tier,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Going after Great Plains data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
I thought Great Plains was a Microsoft SQLServer database. Look at the documentation on useing Store......

Discussion Topic  RE: Q: Coding a Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GCohen
Generally when you want both a summation and a detail listing on one report it is easier to use muli......

» Refine Search
» New Search