Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (663 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Read the attribute from Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
LMP I am not sure what you are trying to do here with Maintain. Are you writing that value back t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Event handling in webfocus maintain. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
The values in the HTMLTable dropdowns are static. When you perform a Maintain case we reload the pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Event handling in webfocus maintain. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Here is the code you need. This assumes that you have a field in your Master called ANSWER that wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Event handling in Webfocus Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Ok - This is PRETTY straight forward. I assume you want to do it with JavaScript as opposed to a Ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain - compute diff between two time variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Brad If that forum doesn't help, I would do this. I would just HGETC to get the System DATE / TIM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dialogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Jack - MPAINT still launches the Maintain environment on the Mainframe. I have a couple of systems ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time on server using Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Brad Another thing you can do is EXEC a procedure on the server that types out the system date and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can FOCUS and Maintain pass data internally? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
The TYPE ON DDNAME with a -READ is how I have done this in the past. You could also EXEC the proced......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create temp Focus DB from maintain by user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Brad Could it be that there are collisions in the data? If 2 users are trying to update the same ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create temp Focus DB from maintain by user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Brad Alan is correct. We should make sure that your SU is set up correctly. I am pretty sure yo......

Brad I was able to do something like this with a flat file. One procedure created the flat file a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain error- stack contains multiple paths (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Jen The rule with Maintain is that each stack can only contain one logical database path. We c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] New Javascript Grid ? (Maintain) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Can I chime in?? The main selling point of the JS grid is that it doesn't require an Active-X contr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SU will not work on XFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
We are investigating getting this in 8.0. I am told it may require a complete re-write of the way M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SU will not work on XFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I'm here... I'm here. You really cannot use SUFFIX=XFOCUS with Maintain. I say it that way because......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Maintain timer to exit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hey Mats - Yeah. Sorry about that typo. I am glad that you were able to make it work!...

Discussion Topic  RE: <FIELD-NAME> is not a field in (or member of) type _PILAHOR2. [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
This is confusing as COMENTARIO2 does not seem to be a field in the Stack. Is this field part of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Images shared by maintains are broken. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Dave When an image is placed on a form, it is copied into the project. When run locally, you will......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Images shared by maintains are broken. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
The issue here is that the deployment tool only allows you to deploy resource files to one Web serve......

When you are in a deployment scenario, all of the Application files are on the left, and the Availab......

» Refine Search
» New Search