Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (663 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Images shared by maintains are broken. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Dave When you use the deployment tool, you select where the images get copied to. At that point M......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Images shared by maintains are broken. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
When I add an image to my form, after selecting it and clicking Finish, I get a prompt that says: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain for 7.7.01 Not Recognizing Compound Where in For All Next (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Richard There is no known issue with compound where clauses. I will set up a test here, but it wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain Data Entry Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Ok To start a -22 means you are trying to include a record that already exists. That error is com......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus Server 7.7.01 Agents Not Releasing Maintain Processes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Ok. I have been informed that there is a fix for this issue and that you should open a case and req......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus Server 7.7.01 Agents Not Releasing Maintain Processes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Could you please let me know what browser / version you are using? Thank you! Mark...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain Combobox (drop-down) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Nick When Form1 is displayed is this HTMLTable visible? The error could be that the table is not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain Combobox (drop-down) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Nick This works, but it's not very pretty. The onClick event add to the code expands the box and ......

Hey Nick What object are you working with? The HTMLTable or the Active-X Grid in 7.6? Mark...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain deploy error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
David It looks like you created this MNT file in 7.7 but are now trying to use it in 7.6. I belie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain JS Grid Functonality (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Alan I can discuss these ideas with programming at our next New Feature meeting. Please note thou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain JS Grid Functonality (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Front end updates from WEbfocus reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
The Maintain language was created to do write-back to the database from either a stand-alone applica......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Layers at runtime: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hey Dave - It will be in programming today. I will report back on the feasibility of the request. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Layers at runtime: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Dave - Please open an NFR as soon as possible. We can get to work on it! Mark...

There is no new feature to allow for layering. Even in 7.7 you have to Show / Hide each individual ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using an embedded ampersand in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John My solution is to use: '&1.EVAL' In my Maintain I have: Compute X/a10 = 'A&P'; Exec Pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain HTML Table row highlight ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
In order to make the row highlighed when the form refreshes, you have to add two steps. 1) Save the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain HTML Table row highlight ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
My technique cheats a little. I resets the entire table to white and then changes the selected row ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Maintain Form Editor questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Dave I spoke with programming and the answer is, we only store the custom colors that you have ass......

» Refine Search
» New Search